The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Griffey
pimp.gif

I think the yellow flywire on the elites looks cool. It looks like yellow flywire,not pee. I mean....we're pretty sure it's not pee, right.
indifferent.gif

I'm gonna guess these are his Argentina ID's. I like them! Are those final or are you doing something else to them? Those teeth are just begging for a blue speckle job!

Originally Posted by winzz

sorry guys i just came from work so lil bit late to reply for those asking about kobe 7 elite becoz i haven't tried it yet on the court heeheh and here another pics from my kobe 7 elite edition

from what i can tell the shoes are really2 nice (perfect shape, color, and design esp at heel part they put carbon fibre on it
happy.gif
)
           nice photos man. can't wait when they release! 
nerd.gif

ok guys here is another look for zoom kobe elites away
happy.gif

Home and Away

the flywire didn't look visible in away edition

I think I'd like the Poison Dart Frogs better if it was IDish black to gold fade instead of Frog print and if the sole was clear greyish translucent.

Also I kinda like the Away elites but they arent worth $200 ,I know they'll go on sale and I know they'll probably play the exact same as the regular version

I don't like any of the PDFs enough to cop, but I think the Lakers PDF probably looks the best out of the 3 IMO.

I wonder what's gonna happen after the two elites drop though. There are usually 3-4 more colorways of Kobes that drop during the fall each year, so I wonder if there will be more regular VIIs that drop then or if there will be more elites after the white and black versions. There have also definitely been less colorways this year, so maybe it would be a wrap on the VIIs after the elites? I doubt it, but I'm curious how they handle it.

Back
Top Bottom