The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

thanks LA KB24. good to know. I hope the jordan shorts I recently ordered doesn't have the same style waistband.

as per request....

The shorts are dope as hell to me. dri fit. the design on the side is kinda rubbery. mad comfortable...and not gonna lie, they have a mint scent. o_0

a4cf1576844311e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

acba9d56844211e1be6a12313820455d_7.jpg

7e8e7dee844211e1af7612313813f8e8_7.jpg

57598c78844211e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg

flash makes the swoosh that color, if youre wondering.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Mint shorts are kinda nice, too bad the shoes aren't.
laugh.gif
sorry I had to
laugh.gif
Lol, I feel like nike is really trying to *$%*% out this mint color cause they know its not gonna last.

Good looks on that upload Freeze..gonna have to snag me a pair of the shorts when visit my HOH here this weekend. hopefully still available.

Originally Posted by jdm free

info on where to get those mint shorts? hohs?
yup hoh.

i actually scooped the pair off the mannequin.  lol.  son had my size on, come up out that. lol

Originally Posted by waverder

I am very impressed by those speckle customs. Please post step by step instructions including materials. Haha

Second that.  I'm a sucker for the speckles

thanks for the pictures of the shorts....looks nice

i saw some black/white/ mint shorts on NDC but for 55 bucks idk lol

I've only wore my Laker homes twice and noticed a small paint chip on the yellow midsole towards the back bottom.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Mint shorts are kinda nice, too bad the shoes aren't.
laugh.gif
sorry I had to
laugh.gif

was gonna say the same thing. I kinda don't like how on some Kobe shorts the shield sign is too big

Originally Posted by brucefan74

Wore the sharks out today. Looked so boring compared to the cloaks and pdf's. hahaha

Cloaks are the best VII cw. Sharks are second with the clean simple color combo and water ripple details and definitely not boring. PDFs aren't boring but they are REALLY UGLY. Kinda like an ugly or fat girl can't be boring so they have to be funny or really nice
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

yup hoh.

i actually scooped the pair off the mannequin.  lol.  son had my size on, come up out that. lol
LMAO
most places dont let you do that
Shorts are very nice though... they can go with the whole easter set of shoes i assume?

I hope a lot of the themed shorts and shirts make it to the outlets because 40-60 for a pair of shorts is a little steep in my book

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by Freeze

mints are so dope to me. i love the cw. wore em to the gym yesterday with the mint kobe shorts. necks were breakin.

could you post pictures of the mint kobe shorts??
That's what I want to see, too.

Back
Top Bottom