The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Freeze

as per request....

The shorts are dope as hell to me. dri fit. the design on the side is kinda rubbery. mad comfortable...and not gonna lie, they have a mint scent. o_0

a4cf1576844311e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

flash makes the swoosh that color, if youre wondering.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 me likey but not for 40-60
mad that NT CHI is closed wouldve copped on that young discount!!!!

Those shorts are the Nike Kobe Assasin Shorts and they retail for $35.

Hoping Eastbay gets them.

Meister.

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Those shorts are the Nike Kobe Assasin Shorts and they retail for $35.

Hoping Eastbay gets them.

Meister.
We are expecting to receive a shipment in for a Nike Kobe Quickness Short in Black/Mint Candy during the second half of April.  We are receiving some Nike Kobe Assassin Shorts in next month, but none of them come in a Mint Candy colorway.

EastbayRep - Ray

The Quality on the VIIs are really bad. Pre Creased midsoles and bent flywire at the bottom of the eyelets. I have to go through at least 5 pairs to find a good looking pair.

look at what we have here

i ended up buying a pair of kobe 7's with the birthday discount code posted a few pages back (thanks for that!)

these shoes feel BETTER than the zk5/6.. they're a mixed breed of both those IMO.

i went 1/2 size up, and i don't feel any pressure in my arch

i haven't played in them yet (knee injury.. smh) but once i do, i'll be sure to add my thoughts.

here's my NWT-esque pic.. got the dukes!
33xfriw.jpg

How come YotD get no love for best looking Kobes?  I just got mine in and I love 'em, waaay better than the Sharks and a close tie with the Cloaks for me...

because YOTD too hard to get....im trying to get my boy to get me a pair in HK but they are hard to find

@onlitwo
in china there still a lot of stock for YOTD , you can see it in every nike retail in china (esp big cities like beijing,shanghai, or guangzhou)

btw anyone know about kobe 7 nerf edition, will they have limited release or not?

Originally Posted by al3x89

i ended up buying a pair of kobe 7's with the birthday discount code posted a few pages back (thanks for that!)

these shoes feel BETTER than the zk5/6.. they're a mixed breed of both those IMO.

i haven't played in them yet (knee injury.. smh) but once i do, i'll be sure to add my thoughts.

33xfriw.jpg
Congrats on the pick up! Do you have any royal blue laces you can swap in?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by al3x89

33xfriw.jpg
Congrats on the pick up! Do you have any royal blue laces you can swap in?
be sure to let us know your thoughts performance wise!
nerd.gif

Anyone else found the VII really stiff straight out of the box?? Got the Sharks and they KILLED my feet the first time i wore them, so went half size up for my next pair (cloaks) but have yet to break them out...

lucky you winzz for getting the YOTD. how long ago did you buy them?

I have asked two different people currently in Beijing and they both said that YOTD have sold out. It could be possible that there are other locations that they didn't go to because the country is huge. The other guy was able to buy a pair last March when he went there.

i just bought it yesterday. I'm currently reside in shanghai and they still selling it in every nike store even if im not mistaken they release special package deal for YOTD (the shoes came with different special box) but the prices 2 times more expensive

Back
Top Bottom