The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

lolol @ Carrerra's avy, dude u almost made me forget what I came in here to say. hahahahaha

Anyways, the Kobe system is finally marked down to 149 on eastbay, I may have to scoop a pair of concords with my 25% discount now.

I want the elites just for the full length zoom darnit.

That avy, rofl!

Thanks for the love on the Wolf's...definitely one of my favorite colorways, got them on release day with the bday coupon. Those purple ID's Kobe wore today are crazy nice...a lot better than the concords that released. Del Sols will be bought sooner or later now that they're discounted.
-Pete

am i the only one who didn't really like the iD's today? too plain in my opinion, but the performance in them on the other hand...
pimp.gif

i'd like to see him wear an iD with the fade option.

Eastbay took off their disco exclusion on all the VII's. And for two days 20% off.  That's $112 plus free shipping if you have the gold or platinum. 

The only 7 that I may even think of adding would be the Black/Volt-Cool Grey.
Got both the Shark and Wolf Preds, but the Dart Frog to me is just bleh. I was hoping for more Preds to reveal themselves, but I guess not.

^^dont forget elites

oh and those weird black/grey/blue that we saw couple days ago...and the cheetah's....i think thats it

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^dont forget elites

oh and those weird black/grey/blue that we saw couple days ago...and the cheetah's....i think thats it

I remebered the elites just dont count them.  F nike and their bull $%%* elite series.  I did forget those ugly concord/grey ones and the cheetahs though.  So thats it?  Smh.

^^yea thats it from what we know...hopefully some TB are good...if we get some

so sad that Nike didnt help kobe to make this model great. the whole supreme thing killed it i think, and not good CW's options. i think the del sols would have sold well if it was not 180..same with concords

think about it the KD's out of now where blew up big this year. i dont have a pair of KDs so idk if they are a good shoe or just popular cause of the limited cws they got. and lebrons well they always been right their for a good shoe. they have way more cws of brons than kobes. nike didnt think right with the kobes this year.

all the kobe originals who used to be on the kobe thread have somewhat disappeared. i have seen some guys on the KD and Lebron thread instead of here. shows how much this shoe is to some ppl

I just doubled up on the Del Sols for $113 each after coupon and ebates cash back. Was thinking about the Wolfs too, but will wait for them to at least be discounted and then stack coupon.

I rarely make it to a nike outlet with only 1 near me, so I didn't want them to sell out before I got them.

Can't believe Kobe is going to lose the scoring title to KD after Kobe dominated on both ends today and KD stunk it up SMFH

Not like we would get a scoring title colorway anyways, who knows though.

I can't believe how bad Nike messed this model up. Come on Avar, how the hell could you let this happen? I know he's not in charge of the colorways, but you're going to tell me he didn't see that this was a step back in the series? Smh...

And as far as the Kobe regulars go, I can give a damn less if they're in this thread or not. Looks like they're not regulars if they don't post in here any more. There's not enough colorways for them to buy 50 pairs off and show off, I can care less about that.

No Eastbay restrictions?! Nice! Del Sol and Wolf for now. I love that they're flopping.
pimp.gif
As long as I can get them cheaper I don't mind the lack of good color ways. If I want loud colors I'd buy more Lebrons.
laugh.gif
I like this shoe for what they had in mind, performance. They could've done both and kept everybody happy. Oh well, hopefully the VIIIs will be that shoe.

^^thats good

But what I meant by saying not to many of the kobe regulars are in this thread like last year. I understand ppl are busy and have not gone to NT due to the time they have but I have seen some ppl that are now in the KD and Lebron threads way more than here. I get you like their shoe but I thought most of the regulars were big kobe fans..maybe its just me but I feel like no one is giving the love this shoe deserves because of the hype. Yea nike didnt really help kobe alot this year but the shoe I well made if you ask me

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^thats good

But what I meant by saying not to many of the kobe regulars are in this thread like last year. I understand ppl are busy and have not gone to NT due to the time they have but I have seen some ppl that are now in the KD and Lebron threads way more than here. I get you like their shoe but I thought most of the regulars were big kobe fans..maybe its just me but I feel like no one is giving the love this shoe deserves because of the hype. Yea nike didnt really help kobe alot this year but the shoe I well made if you ask me
I feel you. I am a Lakers AND Kobe fan, coming from SoCal originally. So I love his shoes, even if this year was kind of disappointing in terms of colors and fit vs last year. This was the first year I started with Lebron shoes, and I love the 9s, especially for on-court performance. But if I don't like next year's model Bron, I won't buy it. But with Kobe, even if I don't like the current year model, I still buy some pairs, because I'm a Kobe fan.

Last year around this time, I had 20+ colors of the VI. I think the shortened season has to do with reduced colors...

So far for VIIs I have:

Cloaks
Cheetahs
All Stars
PDF
Sharks
Del Sol

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Del Sols for half price!? Where?!

Members stay lurking nowadays. Probably sick of one another.
laugh.gif

They are $120 on eastbay, but I haven't seen cheaper than that...

Back
Top Bottom