The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

ITS PRETTY SIMPLE.

PETRIE MURKED WITH THE LEBRON 9 THIS YEAR.

ONLY GONNA GET WORSE WITH THE HOME/AWAY ELITES, TAXIS AND MCFLY'S ON THEIR WAY.

^maybe cuz they ugly? thats why I ended up returning them. Tried to like them but couldnt. copped the home elites instead.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

dvoaxy.jpg
Those look great
pimp.gif
..will eventually cop..

Originally Posted by casper90403

^maybe cuz they ugly? thats why I ended up returning them. Tried to like them but couldnt. copped the home elites instead.

I just dont get why you buy them in the first place if you dont like them........

Where did you get the Elites already?   Any pics of your Home Elites?     I REALLY want them.  I had to pass on the Playoff 12s to get theHome Elites...  My girl made me pick between 2 out of the 3 coming out.    So I went with the Home Elites and the 11 Lows.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Liking my AWAY Elites a lot...especially with a black laces swap

Please post pics and with the black lace swap. thanks.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by s dubl

Im still here... I love the ZKVII, just not feeling many of the colorways this time around. I have picked up pairs here and there, actually just bought the away elites the other day off sneakerhead. Love the hmes, but the gold flywire kills it for me.

broke these out for the first time today... IMO one of the best cws to release so far...

colorway does look nice. simple and clean. which kobe did you swap the laces from?
smokin.gif

no lace swap... OG laces.

thanks fellas!

nice. been asleep with most of these VII colorways that I don't even know some of the little details each one have.

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

Originally Posted by casper90403

I just dont get why you buy them in the first place if you dont like them........

Where did you get the Elites already?   Any pics of your Home Elites?     I REALLY want them.  I had to pass on the Playoff 12s to get theHome Elites...  My girl made me pick between 2 out of the 3 coming out.    So I went with the Home Elites and the 11 Lows.

thought they looked good in pictures and when they arrived, I just couldnt dig them. I cop stuff all the time online and return after checking them out. I rarely return something after copping in store, with the exception of Lebon away elites. Just couldnt justify copping that one and the home LBJ's. I'd love to post pics, but I'm too stupid to figure out how to post. As you can see, I even have a generic avatar because, again, I'm dumb and couldnt figure it out. Would appreciate cliff notes on how to post pics.

I copped at a store here in LA. Can't disclose for various reasons.

thought they looked good in pictures and when they arrived, I just couldnt dig them. I cop stuff all the time online and return after checking them out. I rarely return something after copping in store, with the exception of Lebon away elites. Just couldnt justify copping that one and the home LBJ's. I'd love to post pics, but I'm too stupid to figure out how to post. As you can see, I even have a generic avatar because, again, I'm dumb and couldnt figure it out. Would appreciate cliff notes on how to post pics.

I copped at a store here in LA. Can't disclose for various reasons.

If you already have it uploaded to a site, you can click the little mountain picture, and insert the URL.....     

Are the Home Elites worth the 200?  I want them, but Im afraid they wont be worth the 200.

what does uploaded to a site mean? I can't just put them on here?

As far as comfort, they didnt feel any different than the regular line. The Lebron elites were more comfortable than the regular line, and it was noticeable. The Kobes were exactly the same, ran extremely small. I just loved the homes. Hated the piss yellow fly wire lines at first, but I got over it. Its not as noticeable as you see in pics.

I love the carbon fiber and gold smoosh. Straight wearing these on a sunny day with shorts.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^thats good

But what I meant by saying not to many of the kobe regulars are in this thread like last year. I understand ppl are busy and have not gone to NT due to the time they have but I have seen some ppl that are now in the KD and Lebron threads way more than here. I get you like their shoe but I thought most of the regulars were big kobe fans..maybe its just me but I feel like no one is giving the love this shoe deserves because of the hype. Yea nike didnt really help kobe alot this year but the shoe I well made if you ask me

When it comes to basketball screw the other two guys. Both are great players and I respect that. But it's all about the Lakers. Kobe is my favorite player. But his sig sneaker this year was a bit disappointing. The model was too similar to previous models and they took a step back with the colorways. I do own a few but I've bought more KDs and Lebrons this season. IMO the Kobes are more comfortable then the KDs and Lebrons. That's great for people that hoop and wear them casually. I only wear my kicks casually and I like for them to standout. Only the Cloaks, Xmas, and ASGs had that factor, and maybe the Sharks. I like the Sharks but I only copped because they were $90. Same goes for the Wolfs when the price drops on them. I like the shoe enough to buy it(not for retail) but it doesn't really wow me. The KD and Lebron sig overall were just better than the Kobes this year. Hopefully the Kobe line will be back at the top next year. Prior to this year, the Kobe sig was the best for the last three years.

QFT.  Kobes have been killing it since the iv but def died some this year.  The fall looks worse cause of the huge rise for kd and lebron though.  They wasted money making those system commercials by putting out mediocre colorways.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

whatever happen to this shoe??? and the black/volts

29v0383.png
I bet Nike scrapped a bunch of colors because of poor sales #s. Last year, nearly every early color was selling well...

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Should i just buy PDFs for retail or wait for them to drop the price?

I would buy now, might be spotty to find on sale. Even Lebron easters are selling out online. In store, YMMV.

I doubled up at retail...

damn, wished I had the discounts to get del sol supremes for $92, I'd be all over that.

So the elites feel the exact same as the regular? Can anyone else testify to this as well?

Are Wolfs getting pulled off from shelves at FTL or each store just selling out their stock? Can't find them at local stores in the bay area.

blacklion23 wrote:
 But his sig sneaker this year was a bit disappointing. The model was too similar to previous models and they took a step back with the colorways. I do own a few but I've bought more KDs and Lebrons this season. IMO the Kobes are more comfortable then the KDs and Lebrons. That's great for people that hoop and wear them casually. I only wear my kicks casually and I like for them to standout. Only the Cloaks, Xmas, and ASGs had that factor, and maybe the Sharks. I like the Sharks but I only copped because they were $90. Same goes for the Wolfs when the price drops on them. I like the shoe enough to buy it(not for retail) but it doesn't really wow me. The KD and Lebron sig overall were just better than the Kobes this year. Hopefully the Kobe line will be back at the top next year. Prior to this year, the Kobe sig was the best for the last three years.

Mostly agreed with this, I guess its just the times though, one sig shoe can't be at the top forever though - this was coming.. the VII had a hell of a lot to live up to though with the successes of the IV/V/VI.  How'd you get the Sharks for 90?  That's great.  I'd like to get them at some point in the future.  Wolves also are real clean too but retail still feels like a bit much.  
Dunno who's doing the designing for the Kobe line this year but I really hope they step it up next season and help rise the Kobe shoe stock again.

I'll just wait for most of these VII's to hit outlets because that's where most of these colorways are heading. Just hoping that they drop a little bit more from the $130 so I can cop with the employee discount. Del-Sols should be hitting soon and can't wait to see how much the $140 pairs will cost at outlets.

Nike Outlets are supposed to be having a Friends and Family 30% off event going on May 3rd through the 6th. You need an actual coupon I believe, but if you manage to get one some of you can get Concords from your local outlets, if they have them, for $91 after the discount.

Thanks for the heads up.Any clue on how to obtain a F&F coupon?Thanks
Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I'll just wait for most of these VII's to hit outlets because that's where most of these colorways are heading. Just hoping that they drop a little bit more from the $130 so I can cop with the employee discount. Del-Sols should be hitting soon and can't wait to see how much the $140 pairs will cost at outlets.

Nike Outlets are supposed to be having a Friends and Family 30% off event going on May 3rd through the 6th. You need an actual coupon I believe, but if you manage to get one some of you can get Concords from your local outlets, if they have them, for $91 after the discount.

Back
Top Bottom