The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

one question...so does the Kobe Sharks come with a BIG box like the other ones since it doesnt have the Play Strong Inserts?

got these last night
getIconLogo.do

absolutely loving them more than I thought I would. Needed an everyday backpack. Will have to get the old ultimatums though,
need that more for ball/trips.
getIconLogo.do

I like the kobe 7 pattern.. so subtle.

I dont know about anyone else but the big bangs are my fav pair right now. Yotd second, but I dont know if Ill be able to cop

For everyone who has played in the VII's can you please give a quick review.
Is it worth the wait? (I'm waiting on the black and grey's)
I only play in Kobes so I'm only concerned with performance. After everything I have read (bubbles "popping", falling apart) so far I am debating on whether I should just get some hyperfuse low's instead and save some cash. I preferred playing in the V's over the VI's. Looking for a little feedback to help with my decision.
Traction, lock down around the ankle (without the strap - I already know I won't wear that thing), cushioning, durability after a few games, breathability, etc...
Thanks for your help!

kobeoverbron! Youre mikko hizon right? hahaha.

Saw that backpack in Titan. Im contemplating right now which backpack would I get, the 3,???PHP or the 4,995PHP(bulkier).

Anyway, got my Sharks. They look way good in person.
8e926b75c8ec54c4dc7b8e4a3df04ac660c1cf1f_r.jpg

45a26da57fe424ecd14bc4455c7fc8d0aeb86579_r.jpg

2c516f58ef41d7bc4484a9e04d5c839213293633_r.jpg

Originally Posted by klh3

For everyone who has played in the VII's can you please give a quick review.
Is it worth the wait? (I'm waiting on the black and grey's)
I only play in Kobes so I'm only concerned with performance. After everything I have read (bubbles "popping", falling apart) so far I am debating on whether I should just get some hyperfuse low's instead and save some cash. I preferred playing in the V's over the VI's. Looking for a little feedback to help with my decision.
Traction, lock down around the ankle (without the strap - I already know I won't wear that thing), cushioning, durability after a few games, breathability, etc...
Thanks for your help!
Go to the sneaker reviews....

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

Saw that backpack in Titan. Im contemplating right now which backpack would I get, the 3,???PHP or the 4,995PHP(bulkier).

8e926b75c8ec54c4dc7b8e4a3df04ac660c1cf1f_r.jpg

45a26da57fe424ecd14bc4455c7fc8d0aeb86579_r.jpg

2c516f58ef41d7bc4484a9e04d5c839213293633_r.jpg

those are amazing... love the detail. And the blue isnt overwhelming

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

got these last night
getIconLogo.do

absolutely loving them more than I thought I would. Needed an everyday backpack. Will have to get the old ultimatums though,
getIconLogo.do

These are two different bookbags right?Where did you cop?Are they from the VI's or VII's?Thanks bro

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

got these last night
getIconLogo.do

getIconLogo.do

These are two different bookbags right?Where did you cop?Are they from the VI's or VII's?Thanks bro
These two pictures? It's just one backpack, different shots. Got them here in the PI but RMK has them and it's actually
cheaper there by $20 even after shipping. @**? As you can see by the patterns, it has the same  pattern as the zk7's
polyurethane upper casing. It's a 28 liter pack with air max pads.
Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

The 4995 feels cheap and for that price is ugly. I chose the 3495 backpack since they feel well
made and the size is good for my daily needs but big enough for shootaround. I will definitely
get the old ultimatum kobes since they're going for around 60 these days..
and yep, it's me.
smile.gif

I really like the Simeon pair.  The royal with the silver heel cup is nice.  I would say that for me YOTD, and the green  >>>> Xmas/Cheetahs.  Not even close really.  If i had $ to burn I'd probably grab 2 of each just based on the colors.  Don't love the shoe, but the colors are on point...

YOTD don't do anything for me.

Hopefully they're not too tough to get for you guys. I'd be all over that Simeon pair, I find it some what ironic that they'd be wearing Nike though...

got these last night
getIconLogo.do

Is this supposed to be the ultimatum back pack for the 7? If so, it's a huge let down from last years.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

YOTD don't do anything for me.

Hopefully they're not too tough to get for you guys. I'd be all over that Simeon pair, I find it some what ironic that they'd be wearing Nike though...

That Simeon pair is slated to release as well?

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

got'em and love'em BEST part didnt pay a dime!!!

To each his own, but you would NEVER catch me wearing my VII's like that.
If this is in reference to the ankle strap/booty hanging off the side, I would absolutely agree.
Just from my distasteful understanding (or lack thereof) of style, it just don't look right....

Back
Top Bottom