The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by sho3tym

YOTD don't do anything for me.

Hopefully they're not too tough to get for you guys. I'd be all over that Simeon pair, I find it some what ironic that they'd be wearing Nike though...

That Simeon pair is slated to release as well?

Not sure.

I was referring to the fact, that Derrick Rose went to Simeon...

I might be in the minority in this, but oh well others will come on board with this!
pimp.gif

The best colorways are in this order.  The bright colors are nice, however that was big and great for the Kobe 6, but for the Kobe 7, the cleaner, more simple colorways are better (Jordan sigs anyone).

1. Concord
2. Black/White/Tour Yellow
3. Christmas and
4. Black/Silver/White (probably wouldn't get them because of the black/tour yellow).

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

got these last night
getIconLogo.do

absolutely loving them more than I thought I would. Needed an everyday backpack. Will have to get the old ultimatums though,
need that more for ball/trips.
getIconLogo.do

I like the kobe 7 pattern.. so subtle.
how big is it can ut fit a bball and some shoes?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

I might be in the minority in this, but oh well others will come on board with this!
pimp.gif

The best colorways are in this order.  The bright colors are nice, however that was big and great for the Kobe 6, but for the Kobe 7, the cleaner, more simple colorways are better (Jordan sigs anyone).

1. Concord
2. Black/White/Tour Yellow
3. Christmas and
4. Black/Silver/White (probably wouldn't get them because of the black/tour yellow).
I'd probably co-sign with this. I'm liking the simpler colorways better on the VIIs. I might just wait til Tour Yellows or Concords can be discounted before getting a pair, haven't really loved any of the super flashy colorways all that much.

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

kobeoverbron! Youre mikko hizon right? hahaha.

Saw that backpack in Titan. Im contemplating right now which backpack would I get, the 3,???PHP or the 4,995PHP(bulkier).

Anyway, got my Sharks. They look way good in person.
8e926b75c8ec54c4dc7b8e4a3df04ac660c1cf1f_r.jpg

45a26da57fe424ecd14bc4455c7fc8d0aeb86579_r.jpg

2c516f58ef41d7bc4484a9e04d5c839213293633_r.jpg
smokin.gif
 Cant wait

Originally Posted by reener

YOTD don't do anything for me.

Hopefully they're not too tough to get for you guys. I'd be all over that Simeon pair, I find it some what ironic that they'd be wearing Nike though...

That Simeon pair is slated to release as well?

Not sure.

I was referring to the fact, that Derrick Rose went to Simeon...

Simeon was a Nike school before Rose was there and while he was there

Originally Posted by santi19

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

kobeoverbron! Youre mikko hizon right? hahaha.

Saw that backpack in Titan. Im contemplating right now which backpack would I get, the 3,???PHP or the 4,995PHP(bulkier).

Anyway, got my Sharks. They look way good in person.
smokin.gif
 Cant wait

This.
Not even a fan of blue shoes, but I dig these. That water effect is crazy.

Guys Remember though Even if these VII Supremes arent appreciated right now the elites which are Beefed up versions of the shoes Technology-Wise are releasing soon So those might be a step in the right direction

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

got these last night
absolutely loving them more than I thought I would. Needed an everyday backpack. Will have to get the old ultimatums though,
getIconLogo.do

Is this supposed to be the ultimatum back pack for the 7? If so, it's a huge let down from last years.
nope. The ultimatums look like this:
Kobe-Max-Air-Ultimatum-Gear-Vapor-Backpack-BA4415_042_A.jpg

they look ugly to be honest and they have what seems like cheaper materials. not worth the $100. As I've said, I will be getting last year's instead.
Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

got these last night

how big is it can ut fit a bball and some shoes?
nerd.gif
Don't think you can put a ball in. The main compartment can fit three pairs of shoes
and room for some clothes. It's a medium sized 28 liter pack, just an everyday type
of backpack.

^^can you post pictures of the backpack please

i have last year ultimatums and this year seems the same so i kinda like the one you have

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

I am in love with these
these are really growing on me... thinking of copping these and use the attack strong insoles on the dukes when i cop those in march... 
nice pick up Ferrari6888 ... they lookin 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

I am in love with these
these are really growing on me... thinking of copping these and use the attack strong insoles on the dukes when i cop those in march... 
nice pick up Ferrari6888 ... they lookin 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks man. I would definitely recommend picking them up, but would use the attack strong insoles whenever possible. I wish all of the VII's had the attack strong insert. I was on the fence as well till I saw someone wearing them. So dope in person. I can't believe I passed on the Del Sol's and Christmas's. I am looking for them now (size 11 
wink.gif
)
As far as comfort- V>VII (not far behind though)>>>VI

As far as looks- VII>>>>VI>V

Back
Top Bottom