The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

great pics guys.

i went to Arundel Mills MD Nike Factory Store and they had both of these laces (45") for 1.99 each.

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Nicekicks.com has been going back and forth on the release date of the Sharks...it said Feb. 14th yesterday but now today it says March 1 with the Dukes coming out Feb. 14...we need to figure this one out.

@Nikestore also tweeted last week that the "Sharks" and "Wolf" both release on 3/1. This is confusing...

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Nicekicks.com has been going back and forth on the release date of the Sharks...it said Feb. 14th yesterday but now today it says March 1 with the Dukes coming out Feb. 14...we need to figure this one out.

@Nikestore also tweeted last week that the "Sharks" and "Wolf" both release on 3/1. This is confusing...
I agree man. I have a feeling that Nicekick meant to put the Dukes at the 2/14 release date but accidently put the Sharks there and then fixed it? I don't know.
I'm personally hoping for a 3/1 release date so I don't have to drop $300 on kicks in four days.   

the volt laces on the cheetahs is sick... and yotds on feet are nasty too

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by thapointguy

It's only fitting that the Dukes come out in March.

probably along with the Rice, USC & Ace L.M cws

Lower Merion Aces are the only ones that's gonna remain in the line. No more Rice and USC will most likely be PEs

Originally Posted by DNeou20

saw concords on a couple kids at a youth tournament my 8th graders were in today... to me, well my vision atleast it seemed more purple than last year's concord and the concord elites which i'm happy about.... the shoes looked real smooth but i just wish it was more of a club purple/varsity purple like many others think.... still not sold on this model though =/

Concord Elites you say. Can you give us some info on it? Does it look different from what we see now?

red and green laces with the YOTD's? wish all kobe's came with 2 laces...

Finally tried these on. So disappointed. Rock solid, felt like bricks. Extremely narrow. Tried both insoles, still same problem.

(loading up on VIs on clearance)

cant stop wearing these
pimp.gif
 sharks next on my list 

Which do you guys prefer: oval or flat 54" laces for the VIIs? I might drop by the Seattle Premium Outlets to cop a few colors for upcoming VIIs.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Finally tried these on. So disappointed. Rock solid, felt like bricks. Extremely narrow. Tried both insoles, still same problem.

i dont do this to your posts ever but 
alien.gif
 haha.  i love this shoe even more than i imagined i would.  im stocking up on these and not stopping

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

i felt like that too, but will reserve full judgement until i break them in (since i only ball in ball shoes)
if they suck, then i'll stock up on VIs too

Not saying anyones wrong, but I'm just wondering why are these the Dukes? They're almost exactly like the Gradient VI's?

Are we sure that there isn't another colorway coming out for the Dukes? Or did someone just name those the Dukes and everyone rode with it?

nikezoomkobeviiduke17.jpg

nikezoomkobevipurplegra.jpg

Back
Top Bottom