The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Ed, you're the man with the camera! Props
pimp.gif

Concords are too clean...

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

NWT makes the shoe look good. Saw them in person. didn't even wanna try them on. They looked like an $80 shoe.
Yeah he does, his great photograph make the shoe more appealing then it really is.

Originally Posted by ekin805 formally rza9

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by ekin805 formally rza9

fc035087e6a0b7f83f78fd6e0f44891eb0de8c1_t.jpg

maybe many years from now nike will realease a "concord pack" or a "23vs24" just a random thought

I've been thinking of getting the VII Concords to go with my XI's. Seems like the right thing. I'm looking for reasons to wait but I'm getting anxious!

I highly recommend them I don't know if you have seen them in person but there amazing a true work of art

Haven't got the chance to see them yet. Prob getting em since I passed on the VI Concord's.

Sorry guys...Noob question...but does the Kobe Cheetahs come with an extra set of laces?

NWT makes the shoe look good. Saw them in person. didn't even wanna try them on. They looked like an $80 shoe.
tried the Fly Wade 2 instead. LOL

I wish the elites will release with a conventional tongue. I really hate when the laces digs the shi+ out of my feet.
At this point I'm only interested in trying the elites.

#WaitWhat??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im really feeling the Kobe 7s tho. My cheetahs are fantastic.

Mj and NWT, what camera and lens do you guys use? I'm thinking of getting the Canon 60D with the EF-S 18-135mm lens.

laugh.gif

Here's more: Fly Wade 2 >>> Kobe VII
they're soft, responsive, fit is spot on, the upper is surprisingly perfect. Heel lockdown is top notch. Will get the bred cw once they go on 70% off.
roll.gif

and you all know how I **** ride anything kobe.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Nicekicks.com has been going back and forth on the release date of the Sharks...it said Feb. 14th yesterday but now today it says March 1 with the Dukes coming out Feb. 14...we need to figure this one out.

march for dukes sound right.. march madness

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by reener

It's only fitting that the Dukes come out in March.

probably along with the Rice, USC & Ace L.M cws
why no more USC?
I heard about Rice closing down.

Man.... imagine a LM colorway
my juices are flowing at the thought.

Lower Merion Aces are the only ones that's gonna remain in the line. No more Rice and USC will most likely be PEs

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Mj and NWT, what camera and lens do you guys use? I'm thinking of getting the Canon 60D with the EF-S 18-135mm lens.

Hey bro... I got the canon 5D Mark II... The 60D is a very capable camera, but I don't recommend those lens... I use to have those with my t1i...

Get the 50mm 1.4, if too pricey, the 1.8...

Just remember, the biggest upgrade in quality is not from the body, but the lens...

And thanks E
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Lower Merion Aces are the only ones that's gonna remain in the line. No more Rice and USC will most likely be PEs
Originally Posted by reener

probably along with the Rice, USC & Ace L.M cws
why no more USC?
I heard about Rice closing down.

Man.... imagine a LM colorway
my juices are flowing at the thought.

I'm assuming since USC VI didn't release to the public. I don't see them as a popular colorway anyways. Should just focus on having the LM Home and Away. LM are always favorites so they will be made.

^
yeah some pairs are XDR. even countries not supposed to get them actually had random
XDR pairs.

Doesnt mean anything else Except for Xtra Durable Rubber right?

correct. I've seen a pair and that should be the only difference. We're not even sure if the rubber is really
different or if Nike's just labeling stuff. The pattern is the same I believe unlike the zk6 which had a more aggressive
outsole compared to a non XDR sole.

I bought one from NDC and another from KC So I compared them and saw no differences. Execpt the Box Tage Has an X after the supreme but the actual shoe is spot on identical? Thats odd. All good tho. Thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom