Originally Posted by jrjmd

lets go Lakers!!! make it 3-0
smokin.gif
happy.gif
makes me want to unds mine too.
wink.gif
Straight heat right there.
pimp.gif

busted out the cloaks for the first time today, on a beautiful sunny day here in Santa Monica. You cant truly appreciate them until you wear them outside. Amazing how many people at footlocker or NikeTown didnt know what they were.

My feet feel shockingly good today. Didnt think they would the first wear.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Lol I bet dudes were waiting for sharks to go on sale...now they're kicking themselves

I was at the store on release date for Sharks,
Glad i did can't find them now.
Sharks are very very hot colorway.

I want wolfs but they are sitting eveywhere so i can wait for discount. and if they so happen to be gone by time they hit major discounts then on to the 8 save my money for them

Cant find sharks? 
laugh.gif
There still on ndc fsr except for giant feet, and prob still in most stores.  ++@+, the black/grey are $84 and still fsr.

I don't live in America, and won't be back til about Dec.

Needed the sharks for the spring and summer. couldn't wait til I got home! plus 8s will be out by then

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Freeze

i couldnt bring myself to get those dreaded laker pdfs, but i did scoop another pair of shorts for the mints.

6dcc9d0296de11e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

cd1c0d8a96dc11e1af7612313813f8e8_7.jpg

group shot
aaf0099096dd11e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

they had a sale on dry fit hoop shorts as well. so i grabbed 5 pairs. dumb comfortable.
Where and how much?
plus 1 on the info

the concords are $120 at my niketown...the sharks, black/greys, and the earlier releases are $83

Originally Posted by Poseidon24

Ad Muncher
toolbar_transparent.gif

Hopefully with the ZK VIII next year, Avar + Nike release some better colorways. Look at the LeBron 9 and the KD IV. Design and performance wise, it can't even touch the ZK VII. What sold these shoes were COLORWAYS. This is what Eric Avar needs to realize with the Kobe Line going forward. People nowadays are being shoes based on 2 factors: limited availability + crazy/bright color schemes. It's about time the Kobe line got with the "program."

The Kobe VII played it way too safe (with the exception of the Cloaks and the ASG Galaxy) with the released colorways this year. Very plain and boring = lackluster sales & outlet racks.
          right on point man.

Originally Posted by rocketfanjake

Ad Muncher
toolbar_transparent.gif

Hopefully with the ZK VIII next year, Avar + Nike release some better colorways. Look at the LeBron 9 and the KD IV. Design and performance wise, it can't even touch the ZK VII. What sold these shoes were COLORWAYS. This is what Eric Avar needs to realize with the Kobe Line going forward. People nowadays are being shoes based on 2 factors: limited availability + crazy/bright color schemes. It's about time the Kobe line got with the "program."

The Kobe VII played it way too safe (with the exception of the Cloaks and the ASG Galaxy) with the released colorways this year. Very plain and boring = lackluster sales & outlet racks.
I agree with this 100%, only color way that drew interest from me was the cloaks and the yotd (didn't even release the yotd in the U.S. that I know of). Got the cloak though. Kobe 6 was better imo.
nah, the Kobe line started this trend with the weird colorways. So I don't know about that. It's just that the LeBron and KD line GOT WITH THE PROGRAM this year and
the Kobe kept it as is and decreased the number of colorways even because of the Supreme, Regular and Elite releases.

Expect the zk8 to go all out.

Lol I bet dudes were waiting for sharks to go on sale...now they're kicking themselves

they're still at every store at every mall here though.

kobes always go on sale, still got kobe vs in stock and %%@#
30t6p3b.gif

edmin, unds it next game
happy.gif
post your zkvii collection!
smile.gif
cant wait to see it...didnt buy much kobe viis for me.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Ad Muncher
toolbar_transparent.gif

I agree with this 100%, only color way that drew interest from me was the cloaks and the yotd (didn't even release the yotd in the U.S. that I know of). Got the cloak though. Kobe 6 was better imo.
nah, the Kobe line started this trend with the weird colorways. So I don't know about that. It's just that the LeBron and KD line GOT WITH THE PROGRAM this year and
the Kobe kept it as is and decreased the number of colorways even because of the Supreme, Regular and Elite releases.

$$*# that.  I dont wanna see kobes in loud colors to please the beasts.  Keep that to lebrons and kds.  Just give us the good themed colors like they did with the V and VI.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Ad Muncher
toolbar_transparent.gif

Has Eric Avar or anyone else from Nike stated that the direction will be different with the ZKVIII? Because I find that hard to believe. From a marketing and a creative standpoint, it really looks like Nike is pushing the LeBron line and the KD line while the Zoom Kobe's have taken a major backseat. Really disappointing considering how well the ZK 4s, 5s (and to some extent) the 6s sold....and like you mentioned, STARTED the tend of unique colorways. With the VIIs this year, they have taken a major step backwards and abandoned their successful "game plan" from the previous 3 years.

I just don't understand WHY?

I'm torn between the away elites or the black history month. Both are $ 160.00? I can't figure out why this is such a hard decision for me.....

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Freeze

i couldnt bring myself to get those dreaded laker pdfs, but i did scoop another pair of shorts for the mints.

6dcc9d0296de11e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

cd1c0d8a96dc11e1af7612313813f8e8_7.jpg

group shot
aaf0099096dd11e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

they had a sale on dry fit hoop shorts as well. so i grabbed 5 pairs. dumb comfortable.
Where and how much?
plus 1 on the info

mints were hoh, blacks were footlocker.  $38

Originally Posted by micon111

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Are you guys that are just buying your Elites paying retail? Or are you using any type of discount?

retail for me man. its that or bust. a lot have been sitting and even local resellers in my area are selling for retail too.
Why didn't you use the birthday coupon?

Originally Posted by 18th letter

they're still at every store at every mall here though.

kobes always go on sale, still got kobe vs in stock and %%@#
30t6p3b.gif
size 8.5 and under? lol i HIGHLY doubt they got popular sizes everywhere just sitting in sharks. cant even find em over here. i mean i know you can prolly order em here and there but just a FSR everywhere? nah

Back
Top Bottom