The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by micon111

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I slept on those Christmas Kobe's . In person they are fire. Might actually drop 300
sick.gif

idk what size you are but i got mine a month ago, sz 11 DS for 210. 300 is way too much imo. 230-250 is fair for them.

Point me in that direction. Been looking for an 11.5-12 for the past few weeks and have only come across pairs going for $300+ on feebay. Death to these resellers.

i got mine on CL. they have been becoming difficult to find nowadays but not at 300. only on ebay those prices come up. make ebay your last resort but keep on looking. they're still good deals out there. 

my 7's
1. cloaks
2. YOTD
3. ASG
4. cheetahs
5. wolfs

thinking of making an ID if no other cw will give me any interest on them.

Looks like nick young was wearing either some Home Kobe Elite PEs or some Hyperdunk elites PEs.
nerd.gif

-edit-
Never mind. Upon closer inspection, they are hyperdunk elite lows.

Highly doubt there's gonna be a Barcelona colorway. As for my top 5 of the VIIs, it's YOTDs and Cloaks at the top (only ones I own so far), then Galaxies, Sharks, and Wolfs in some order. Was not a fan of the Cheetahs or any of the PDFs.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Lol I bet dudes were waiting for sharks to go on sale...now they're kicking themselves

they're still at every store at every mall here though.

kobes always go on sale, still got kobe vs in stock and %%@#
30t6p3b.gif
size 8.5 and under? lol i HIGHLY doubt they got popular sizes everywhere just sitting in sharks. cant even find em over here. i mean i know you can prolly order em here and there but just a FSR everywhere? nah
Actually most places have the Sharks, Wolfs and LM sitting as well as the regular colors they are on sale for $83, I just scooped the Sharks and LM for $175 shipped for NT.

Keep seeing "now I'm done with the VIIs/then I'll be done with the VIIs".

Folks, we still have HALF a year to go.

Patiently waiting for a Chaos and DK CW and the orange pair that was posted earlier on.

^^exactly since the dark knight movie is coming out this summer i hope we get a DK CW....come on nike!!

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I admittedly haven't seen the cloaks in person, but I just don't see it

Kix4Kix, trust you need to do it.  They are top 1 or 2 (depending on the day easily in my collection and overall).  They are crazy sick!

fLiPnOtiZe wrote:
Cloaks look even better in person...

Of the 7's I own:
1. Cloaks
2. X-Mas/Leopards/Cheetahs
3. Galaxy
4. Wolf
5. Black/Grey
6. Lower Merion

And I'll definitely get Sharks, Del Sols, a 2nd pair of Wolfs & Home Elites before its on to the 8's.

Definitely get sharks they are a must have, even more then the wolfs and any elites.

As far as a Dark Knight colorway, there is a pdf that fit that colorway combo, but on the other hand, they may choose to go a different route with a Batman colorway.  I remember seeing a picture of another cheetah (the one where many were wondering why they used the orange/yellow like color with black, grey and white) colorway that has Batman all over it, just a thought. 

Most underrated colorways
Black/White/Grey
Sharks

Will post pics along with the Kobe 7 jackets later, but here are my top 7 as of now I am done and, on to the 8's, if I like them.  I know there are other nice 7's however they did not appeal to me, but these are the ones that got my attention.

NO elites, they are vert nice, but remind me too much of the 6's, had they been the playoff version of the 6's I would have been all over them.  Now the elites that were shown from %+@*$%%#%@%$! picture that actually look like the 7's those I would have purchased, but then again I am glad they didn't drop, it allowed me to save money!  Lol!

Kobe 7 list of what I have in order of what I like the most.
1. Cloak (regular)
2. All Star Game/Galaxy (regular)
3. Concord (supreme)
4. Black/Tour Yellow (supreme)
5. Christmas (supreme)
6. Black/White/Grey (regular)
7. Shark (regular)

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

fLiPnOtiZe wrote:
Cloaks look even better in person...

Of the 7's I own:
1. Cloaks
2. X-Mas/Leopards/Cheetahs
3. Galaxy
4. Wolf
5. Black/Grey
6. Lower Merion

And I'll definitely get Sharks, Del Sols, a 2nd pair of Wolfs & Home Elites before its on to the 8's.

Definitely get sharks they are a must have, even more then the wolfs and any elites.

I actually bought them before for $115 at FTL, but returned them for Wolfs. Didn't really regret it... but if they're around now for $85 at Niketowns, I'll scoop them up.

-Pete

I don't think a Dark Knight or a Chaos colorway will be releasing but I hope that I am wrong

I really hope they do drop a Chaos or Dark Knight colorway but I'm not going to hold my breath.

They could do a chaos cw but it might be very similar to the cloaks as they are somewhat the same in terms of base color.

Although I would love to see them use the concept of the cloaks, but with a different shade, plus the other staples in the chaos cw (green, red, speckles...) would most likely turn out great.

What happen to all the CW Kobe had???? The IV, V, VI were epic and some of the dopestest color ways Nike dropped the ball hard this model where's the aces, dark knights, chaos, CD, come nice laker color ways, brucelees, anything, there really hasnt been a GR that has caught my eye beside sharks!!!! Please Nike do something

Back
Top Bottom