The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

For the DK/Chaos colorways... they should do a Cloak-esque combo. For the Dark Knights, instead of purple/teal shift, make it black/blue and make a red Shozoku and insole. For the chaos, make it a Green/purple shift, red shozoku, and red insole with red speckles on the non-teeth part of the midsole. Damn, those would be DOPE!

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Kobe colorways are seriously so weak this year compared to other years

I actually like the Kobe VII colorways

Honestly, I like them too.  Cloaks, Cheetahs, ASG, PDF, Shark, Wolf.  You have the simple colorways like the Wolf, then the complicated ones like the Shark, PDF, and Cheetahs, then you have the mind blowing ones like the ASG and Cloaks.  I'm happy with the colorways.

Kobe 7 colorways are weak but the model of the shoe looks better then the 4s, 5s and 6s IMO. Just the color blocking has been bad, they use white midsole way too often. But in terms of the model itself, Kobe 7s look fine to me

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

^^^
do yourself a favor & get you a pair.. select pics make the cloaks look good.. but there is nothing like seeing them in person.. so sick!

I agree...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by manslayer

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Kobe colorways are seriously so weak this year compared to other years

I actually like the Kobe VII colorways

Honestly, I like them too.  Cloaks, Cheetahs, ASG, PDF, Shark, Wolf.  You have the simple colorways like the Wolf, then the complicated ones like the Shark, PDF, and Cheetahs, then you have the mind blowing ones like the ASG and Cloaks.  I'm happy with the colorways.
          agreed man. some cw's may not be too flashy and bright but enough to get attention. 

Originally Posted by jst628

Kobe going nuts in these PE's...

went nuts too late. lakers played like having after effects of the altitude in denver through 3.5 quarters.

Hope they close them out in game 6.

they NEED to close it out. a game 7 will be too risky.
I can imagine a DK colorway. But after the zk6 DK?
I think we should let that one go.

cloaks are my fav. too gangster...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

the wolfs are my wedding colors, pink/orange/grey(silver)...worked out too good. 

elites made my basketball game seem like i went super saiyen. LOL! 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by manslayer

For the DK/Chaos colorways... they should do a Cloak-esque combo. For the Dark Knights, instead of purple/teal shift, make it black/blue and make a red Shozoku and insole. For the chaos, make it a Green/purple shift, red shozoku, and red insole with red speckles on the non-teeth part of the midsole. Damn, those would be DOPE!

Mannnn... If that black/blue shift colorway would come out 
eek.gif
   Would definitely cop 2 pairs at least!!!

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Impatiently waiting for del sols to drop under 100.

+1
If I can get the Concords and/or Del Sols at or around $100, I'll pick them up with no hesitation...

Don't know if the guy that posted on ISS is on here too but he said the Concords are at the Nike Outlet at The Block in the OC for $89.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Don't know if the guy that posted on ISS is on here too but he said the Concords are at the Nike Outlet at The Block in the OC for $89.

If only it was del sols. Damn!

Back
Top Bottom