The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

V's sold extremely well, they just made thousands of them so there were plenty to go around from all the stock left sitting in the no where states around the country.

VI's might make it that low, but I don't think there will be that many colors that make it that low since they seem to be selling well at outlets once they get under $80. I'll be waiting regardless though for some TB's to get on the low.

I think the VII's will get to the $50 price faster than the VI's the way they're already on sale right now.

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

Does anyone feel like the Sharks would've been appreciated if they had slapped a limited tag on them? I think it's a pretty interesting colorway and it was one of the first colors I saw in the 7 that really stood out to me. I still have yet to see them in person though, so maybe it's a different story when you hold them up close. We didn't get em up here in Canada (at least where I live). 
They were limited to a certain extent. They're definitely not GRs like the Del Sols, Concords, Dukes, or Black/Grey ones.
Ahh ok. I wasn't certain about the production numbers. I'm guessing sharks, wolfs, and pdf's were produced in higher numbers than Cheetahs though right? Kind of like a limited GR I suppose
Yeah, probably. Or maybe they're the same numbers, but the beasts were just out for the Cheetahs since they were very unique colors, released for Christmas, and we're the first Kobes.

dudes are sleeping on black greys... wish I waited for outlet price, but I dont regret scooping for retail+bday coupon. One of the best cws imo.

Originally Posted by s dubl

dudes are sleeping on black greys... wish I waited for outlet price, but I dont regret scooping for retail+bday coupon. One of the best cws imo.

meh i dont care for them. im not into black shoes thats mostly why. at $80 they are a nice shoe.

Went to NTSF today to buy a pair of sz11.5 sharks and they told me they sent em to the outlets already
ohwell.gif

The hunt continues...

i'd like to see him wear those yellow iD's tonight, but those white/metallic purple elites are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol...he wore neither....those yellow PEs are nice....kinda like a bruce lee.....went with the PDFs though

Huge win and a big three by Kobe to close it out.  Those id's look sweet but of course you can't make the shozoku with that color scheme.. It's funny how Nikeid put the purple one's that he recently wore as the sample on their site although there's obviously no way to make the shozoku purple.

Back
Top Bottom