The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Hopefully they aren't done with the Cloak-type shifting color this year. I'd love to see another one done.

does anyone else have terrible paint chipping on their del sols/tour yellows? around christmas time I got these and by new years they were like this (after hooping in them)
8c416f6aa39335729f5393d29b0d171c4f9e3c1e_r.jpg

Originally Posted by lonnyyt

does anyone else have terrible paint chipping on their del sols/tour yellows? around christmas time I got these and by new years they were like this (after hooping in them)
mine isn't that bad, but yes, mine are chipping in the same area of the midsoles on both feet from hooping.

I Looked pretty Closely Back at my Concords, and the Tongue on both pairs of the play fast Is way lower than my Pair of tour yellows, The Cut of the tongue just looks like it fits a size 6. What should i do?

Originally Posted by Legend108

I Looked pretty Closely Back at my Concords, and the Tongue on both pairs of the play fast Is way lower than my Pair of tour yellows, The Cut of the tongue just looks like it fits a size 6. What should i do?

take it out and there should be a size on it... make sure the size range matches with your shoe size. If not, call Nike cs.

unds'd my Sharks at SeaWorld yesterday with my girl that some of you might remember i added some red blood splatter to
under rated cw imo.. real clean on foot
i need to double up on em now & keep em stock.. need a size 12... anyone know of any deals out there on em? thanks guys.

Think ima have to get sharks once they hit that $80 mark. Cant deny how nice they are. Easily the best gr color, and right behind the cloaks in all colors.

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by DAR228

Finally Got A Pair.

7184966634_2530fdd650_z.jpg

7184964470_1a654e94f3_z.jpg

7184960724_d3d2e72f9a_z.jpg

saw you on RD. dunno what the hell you were thinkin... lol

but anyway, glad you copped...
Thanks JRodski.
I was trying to get them online when I was at work but NDC crashed because of the White Cement IV's release. 
mad.gif

By time I got out at PG after you showed me them joints they were gone. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
 You already know how it is out there when they release anything. The early bird gets the first worm. 

Now that I finally got them, I can't stop looking at them. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by lonnyyt

mine isn't that bad, but yes, mine are chipping in the same area of the midsoles on both feet from hooping.
looks like it's just getting scuffed off to me...

Paul George is wearing away elites, thought they can't wear gold?

im sure he bought his own to wear or something, they match the colors kinda.

Kobe probably isnt wearing them unless he gets to the finals.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Paul George is wearing away elites, thought they can't wear gold?

Thats the second time hes worn them. Idk whats going on. 
i'm assuming since he's not as "popular" as Kobe the league doesn't notice him wearing shoes with gold, compared to if someone as big as Kobe wore them himself.

Ok. Mint PDF's have become a must have for me. Seen em on foot twice this weekend. Like how the mint color is noticeable in the sunlight. It's like they're always glowing, plus the blk base doesn't hurt either. Hopefully they hit sale prices...

LeBron wore these white/gold/navy 20-5-5s early in the playoffs in 2006. I recognize that the Cavs had a more gold-@@$ color in their scheme than either Kobe's Lakers or Hill's Pacers but... Eh.

timeline-nba_060422_20-5-5-gold-1.jpg

Sidenote: Bring back the 20-5-5!

Back
Top Bottom