The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Shox23

I'll judge when i see actual pics, every time someone see's the sample pics for kobes or brons everyone says how ugly they are than once they release actual pics everyone goes ape $+%# for them

that's cause of hypebeasts tho 
laugh.gif

but.. they look terrible.. very tacky actually. the KD's look best, then lebrons, then kobe's. 

I dont think actual pics save them. There gray and black with that awful pattern thats on the serena williams.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I was expecting black and gold again. Will judge when we see full details.
so was I, but if they come out anywhere near those colors or designs, it will be the easiest kobe vii pass for me this year. 

yeah...black and gold are definitely the best colors for BHM....please no green and red logo this year please

Originally Posted by diggs74

Just got my Destroyer in the mail loving it very comfortable.

can you please post more pics of the jacket? im about to purchase and I just wanna see how it looks
thanks

I may be the only one, but from that blurry pic, I like the BHMs.
laugh.gif

But then again, I liked last years as well!
It looks like nobody else likes em, so hopefully they'll be an easy cop.

Originally Posted by josh24

Originally Posted by LaVidaDulce

so i balled in the kobe vii for the 2nd time today, the first wear the play strong logo vanished like a thief in the night. I wasn't surprised, same thing happened on my brons, disappointing none the less. But today was the worst after taking them off to +$*@% the damage to my dismay,MY XMAS KOBE VII'S ARE FALLING APART AFTER TWO WEARS. TWO
same thing that happened to him^

can't you just take them back to nike and they will exchange them.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by diggs74

Just got my Destroyer in the mail loving it very comfortable.

can you please post more pics of the jacket? im about to purchase and I just wanna see how it looks
thanks

I'll post more pics later I ordered a XL and it's a little big but the thermo wool is amazing

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Met up with my friend on Saturday and picked up the Cheetahs he got signed for me.
20120121232814copy.jpg

So sweet.

What do you plan on doing with them if yo dont mind me asking??  Sell, keep for collection, wear?  I personally wouldnt get a shoe signed unless I was gonna sell it or its a sneaker of significance like big stages or 81 point games.  I wouldnt get a 180 shoe signed and then not wear it if it wasnt a speacial shoe. 

probably just keep it for now.
yeah i should have given him my big stages to sign, but i sold those last year. These were the only "significant" kobes i had. I had the kobe VI ASG but been balling in those.

Overall I'm pretty impressed with the quality. The shoe doesn't have the lockdown I liked in my Vs, but I would put it ahead of the VI. As far as playing ball in them goes.

when will I ever get a signed kobe stuff. I don't want something store bought.
I want something Kobe signed in front of me. It's the experience and personal
touch that makes an autograph special for me really...

not feeling those IDs that much. Can't really expect much given the amount of
options.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

when will I ever get a signed kobe stuff. I don't want something store bought.
I want something Kobe signed in front of me. It's the experience and personal
touch that makes an autograph special for me really...

not feeling those IDs that much. Can't really expect much given the amount of
options.
Thats how i feel.  Autographs arent what they used to be.  There pointless now unless they are personalized to you.  

Back
Top Bottom