The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Cris Carter is on NFL Countdown wearing the Black/Delsol with a full suit on......he's on the system
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

when will I ever get a signed kobe stuff. I don't want something store bought.
I want something Kobe signed in front of me. It's the experience and personal
touch that makes an autograph special for me really...

not feeling those IDs that much. Can't really expect much given the amount of
options.

Go stalk him

Originally Posted by shindo03

I honestly can't believe those kobe's are already breaking down after a couple wears...

I think alot of the quality issues are with the Christmas Cheetahs colorway

c
Couple pics for everyone who asked. I would get a lint brush if you dont have one already. It fits big so you can get a hoody under.

So I've gotta ask, has ANYONE who's actually been wearing/using the Christmas days not had any real problems with the shoe falling apart?

Still no info on YOTD? How is this possible? thought it was suppose to release around now because of Chinese new years.

^ The kds are supposedly dropping on the 2nd (thanks to some poster on ISS), so I'd assume the same for these. I'll be passing on the YOTDs tho, does absolutely nothing for me.

I ended up super gluing my torn cheetahs and selling them to my buddy that didn't get a pair (of course he knew they ripped) so i got some of my money back. Ill be getting concords or tour yellow (del sol) vii's to try once again for ball once the price drops of course. 

Originally Posted by josh24

I ended up super gluing my torn cheetahs and selling them to my buddy that didn't get a pair (of course he knew they ripped) so i got some of my money back. Ill be getting concords or tour yellow (del sol) vii's to try once again for ball once the price drops of course. 

Thats just plain wrong.  I hope you didnt lose out on too much money.

I haven't gotten around to wearing my Christmas joints yet...and y'all are making me wonder if I should just return them
laugh.gif

Are the majority of the complaints re: the Play Strong sleeve? And are we talking general wear or from hooping in them?

I'm never wearing the VII's again to a show/concert. I wore my Christmas pair last night to see KDot and after a couple of hours, my feet were KILLING me. It took me a few minutes to feel my feet again after the show was over.

They're comfortable, but not comfortable enough to stand for hours in.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by josh24

Thats just plain wrong.  I hope you didnt lose out on too much money.
got 140 i paid retail though, Its all good ill buy the sharks with that.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I'm never wearing the VII's again to a show/concert. I wore my Christmas pair last night to see KDot and after a couple of hours, my feet were KILLING me. It took me a few minutes to feel my feet again after the show was over.

They're comfortable, but not comfortable enough to stand for hours in.
play fast or play strong insoles?

has the release date for the big bangs released already??

thought it was the 2-14-12 but thats the sharks

Back
Top Bottom