The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by LA KB24

so i got the home elites

my hoh got a restock on them last week ( i think they got more because they werent selling well online)

so with all the hype around the lebrons i went in to the hoh wearing my Kobe I ASG, kobe shirt and white red black nike shorts. I got their at 3pm after the maddness.

even though everyone is on the Lebron 9 bandwagon i still stick to kobes no matter what! Some guy working their said man look at you wearing kobes gear on a big Lebron release day lol

too think i was close to getting the lebron dunkman 2 months ago lol F that im a kobe fan and i will never get Lebrons..even though kobe didnt do so good i still gotta represent him
pimp.gif

my lastest pick up
happy.gif

vwr9e9.jpg
I'm pretty much done with the Kobes unless these can be had for less than $150.

Off the top of your head, does anyone know the exact size the Kobe VII Laces run? I'm looking to do a lace swap and would like to know. I'm not home, otherwise I would check. lol

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I will defintely pick up a pair.  And if they are limited I'm sure those that are on the fence would jump at getting them.

Agreed on all counts. That picture did it for me. I'm a sucker for nice cups
nerd.gif

I mean... Heel cups.
Any more info on these? NDC twitter won't answer my questions...

Im feelin those "dolphin" kobe vii joints... can't wait for those to release

...as for the USA kobe vii... too simple for my liking

has anyone played ball outside with the 7s? if so how did they hold up i need a new ball shoe and thinking of getting some kobe vii thanks in advanced

Thats vanessa he is with

Wow you hardly see kobe wear a hat.
Think im buy that snapback hat
pimp.gif
lol

i have that snapback ^^^
even tho i hate snapbacks (only one i own)
laugh.gif

except its in purple with the mamba LA logo in laker gold..
it was at Champs in FL mall for like $15 so i just grabbed it simply for the fact im a Lakers fan.. will never wear it prolly
eyes.gif

So.... I don't come through this thread all that often these so I don't know if it's been posted, but there's a pre-order for the DKs on deadstockshoes. $120 shipped.

dark.knight.jpg

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

^ I picked up a pair. How come there hasn't been any word on these?

I dunno. The transparent soles are a nice touch. Still a little flat for me as a colorway overall. Something could have/should have been done with the heel clip/midsole.

Back
Top Bottom