The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

DK's could def be better but ima sucker for a black base and the discounted price helps as well...

copped...

tempted to pull the trigger on those dark knights.....is the site even legit? anyone buy from them before?

what if that dk had a batman logo on the back...and black upper color shifts like the cloaks? wishful thinking i know.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^^ aint that fake?

That's what I'm thinking, but if it's on DSS then it must be legit.

Ain't no way that's Vanessa. Gotta be his new chick
nerd.gif

Aren't those yellow joints iDs?

so V just took her cash "just to make sure"? WISE WOMAN.
those aren't ID's... if you look at the tongue...
what kind of watch is Mamba wearing?? #$@. I wouldn't wear
anything below $15,000 if I make that much cash.

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

So.... I don't come through this thread all that often these so I don't know if it's been posted, but there's a pre-order for the DKs on deadstockshoes. $120 shipped.

dark.knight.jpg

I'm not doubting the website if it's legit or not but this pic looks like a straight fake. From the laces to the midsole.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

So.... I don't come through this thread all that often these so I don't know if it's been posted, but there's a pre-order for the DKs on deadstockshoes. $120 shipped.

dark.knight.jpg

I'm not doubting the website if it's legit or not but this pic looks like a straight fake. From the laces to the midsole.
nerd.gif

Looks fake to me 

Originally Posted by onlitwo

it is Vanessa hahaha...they are "kinda together"....holding hands throughout disneyland

they probably wanted to feel just like bf/gf again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

dark.knight.jpg

nerd.gif
I think that's a pic of the GS model.

Back
Top Bottom