The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

really hoping the 8's are on par with the 4, 5 & 6... the 7 was a pretty big flop / disappointment. get rid of the "system" BS, i can't stand how it feels although loving my galaxys, cheetahs and del sols, they just feel weird on foot.

kobe colorways dont go as hard as lebrons and kds he really needs to step up his game. yotd colorway was the best but didnt even drop in the US

Whatever happened to the release of the black/volt cw, orange/black cw & the aqua/orange cw? Those were nice but I havent seen anything extra on them smh

Originally Posted by BlackMomo

i wonder what the 8s are going to look like. Should be special since kobe used to wear #8.

pfftt knowing nike, they're probably be sandals.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

question i bought a VNDS pair supposedly and the sole barely glows, the light has to be pitch black to see some decent glowing, is that normal or did i get ripped off? i heard kobe glow isnt as good as KD or lebron but is it that %%%#$%?

Yeah, I had a pair of DS galaxy Kobes and the sole hardly lit up sitting next to my KD's.  Even the brons are put to shame by the durants.

Sorry if this has been covered a lot already, new to to the kobe forum, has anyone heard about a rescheduled drop for the yotd colorway? Or is this one truly cancelled?

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Found the home and aways for $109.99!!!

mind pointing me in the right direction? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by jkim5157

What's good price for the Kobe VII All Star Galaxy's right now?
less then 200.

eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
 less than $200,,WHERE??? i wanna get in line now
Is $240 a decent price? I've been looking for the Kobe All Star Galaxy's on craigslist and eBay, but it's rare to find now..... I got an offer for $240, but still debating

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

less then 200.

eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
 less than $200,,WHERE??? i wanna get in line now
Is $240 a decent price? I've been looking for the Kobe All Star Galaxy's on craigslist and eBay, but it's rare to find now..... I got an offer for $240, but still debating

IMO,,i would wait,,but if you really wanted these,,go for it brah,im looking and hanging here too for the right price to pull the trigger
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by al3x89

Nah... Thabo wore the zk6 FINALS... smfh!
Got the del sols for cheap. Got rid of my Xmas edition right away
but I guess I still needed one pair for the collection. sized .5 up as
well since I want to actually be able to use them. So disappointed in
this sig BUT I gotta admit they look really good. can't believe there
are paint chips already right off the box along with some other deformities.
the creasing is insane as well. oh well. my new beaters.

i'm done with these shoes.. i was playing today and my heal was slipping in the shoe itself (not heal slip) because the extra layer (the one you pealed off to reveal the stamp regarding material used) kept sliding. SMDH. i can glue it but +*# nike?
gonna try the KD4's for ball and i'm even considering the lebrons but i know i won't like airmax because i want a shoe low to the ground.
haha! Don't do this man! You were the one that changed my mind about these so I got .5 size up and they actually feel better like you said...
but yeah, too many stuff going wrong with this shoe and I know we're this picky because of how awesome the 4,5 and 6 were.
loving the Lunar insert. absolutely comfy casually and to work out.

KD4s suck man. get the KD3s instead. they don't feel as stiff and cardboard-y. KD3s are beasts imo.
guess i'll just stock up on zk6 then.. 
i was thinking about peeling off that extra layer on the insert and putting the zk6 insert on top of it, but if i have to do modifications to a shoe to make it "work", then it's not worth the money.  
Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

Originally Posted by al3x89

Nah... Thabo wore the zk6 FINALS... smfh!
Got the del sols for cheap. Got rid of my Xmas edition right away
but I guess I still needed one pair for the collection. sized .5 up as
well since I want to actually be able to use them. So disappointed in
this sig BUT I gotta admit they look really good. can't believe there
are paint chips already right off the box along with some other deformities.
the creasing is insane as well. oh well. my new beaters.

i'm done with these shoes.. i was playing today and my heal was slipping in the shoe itself (not heal slip) because the extra layer (the one you pealed off to reveal the stamp regarding material used) kept sliding. SMDH. i can glue it but +*# nike?
gonna try the KD4's for ball and i'm even considering the lebrons but i know i won't like airmax because i want a shoe low to the ground.

KD's are horrible.  I've worn them 4x and every time I get a cut on my pinky toe.  I have normal width feet, but they're too narrow.  LBJ IX are good beaters for indoor/outdoor, they aren't too bad once you break them in.  Same with the Kobe VII.  How many times have you worn your VII's?  Took me about a week to break in wearing casually and my first run in them got blisters with elite socks.  After that they been 
pimp.gif
i have worn my 7's a lot.. they're comfortable it's just small things that bother me. and with this new problem i'm experiencing, i don't even want them anymore. 

the 6's are superior in every way except for traction, so i often see myself going for the 6's rather than the 7's when it comes to game time. 

an 240 for kobe galaxy is rape, i can get them with ease at 200 a pop. i already got 2 pairs tho, the kobe galaxy was a flop compared to the other galaxy pack shoes. not hating, its just the truth. waiting for the elites to drop to 150 or less, already saw them for 150+ tax @ the outlets during the kd n7 campout, hopefully they go down even more! need that black pair
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Sorry if this has been covered a lot already, new to to the kobe forum, has anyone heard about a rescheduled drop for the yotd colorway? Or is this one truly cancelled?
The YOTD's were an Overseas exclusive and they released already.

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

an 240 for kobe galaxy is rape, i can get them with ease at 200 a pop. i already got 2 pairs tho, the kobe galaxy was a flop compared to the other galaxy pack shoes. not hating, its just the truth. waiting for the elites to drop to 150 or less, already saw them for 150+ tax @ the outlets during the kd n7 campout, hopefully they go down even more! need that black pair
happy.gif

To be honest the Kobe 7 in general has been pretty subpar..compared to v and vi's they need to come bring the heat out. Cheetahs and YOTD's were about it..asg were really underwhelming..

Back
Top Bottom