The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

USA looking nice. Like everyone else said on sale though. When I got the USA V's I had a coupon and their was a sale.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

All this talk about them dropping the ball this year and the VII is trash because lack of colorway and everything..
When the V and VI came out... damn near everyone was complaining about all the colorways, saying they were whoring the shoes and that they're were too many bright and kiddie colorways
Now people saying the opposite.. make your mind up
laugh.gif
People always find something to complain about.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

All this talk about them dropping the ball this year and the VII is trash because lack of colorway and everything..
When the V and VI came out... damn near everyone was complaining about all the colorways, saying they were whoring the shoes and that they're were too many bright and kiddie colorways
laugh.gif

TRUUUUUUUUEEEE (2Chainz voice)

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

laugh.gif
It was nothing close to what you guys are making it out to be.

roll.gif

that's so funny, man. the people on this site are hilarious with their complaints.

it's just like the NFL jersey thread. people complain and complain that they never put out true authentic jerseys like the players actually wear on the field. now that the closest thing to a true authentic is available, the people here are complaining that they aren't made for casaual wear. they're "too authentic".

I just peeped the USA 7s in my local nikestore yesterday. I really like them, and that red is really vibrant. I need some sort of sale to pop up soon, especially since they raised the prices on us out here in Korea by about $10.

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

Did they make fake of the Kobe VII YOTD?

Yes, there are a few floating around out there. The one's I've seen were set up so that you could fit the high-cut sleeve inside of the low/tongue insole. The high-cut wrap should not detach from the play strong insole.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

overseas...hong kong....yahoo.com.hk auctions...got lucky...its like craigslist in HK...gotta have my friend meet up with the seller

Crazy lucky.  I found a pair on eBay philippines near where my extended family lives but he was asking 15k pesos or $350 USD not including shipping...

The YOTDs honestly put every other colorway to shame except the Cloaks to me. It's a damn shame they're not releasing stateside cuz I'm sure some of you would do a 180 on them after seeing them in person. The red on the heel and outsole really pop, and that green is beautiful.

Then again, I absolutely hated the Cheetahs and still can't see why anybody would be digging the Galaxies, so different tastes for different folks I guess.

I still personally feel Sharks are the Best 7 CW. with Cloaks either TIED or close 2nd.

but everyone has their own taste..

I personally like the Kobe 7 and its design. 6's were hot as well, but as for balling in I love playing in my 7s, though i believe 6's have a better all around feel/comfort. I like to workout in the gym with my 6s.. Perfect for squats lunges, running on treadmill all that.

I rather not have 8s look like the Elites, but if it brings that lock down of 7 and all around comfort of 6, I'd be happy. CWs are always fun to have, but the feel is the most important to me personally...

For me I love the look of the Del Sols/Away and the Cloaks.
That's it. Concords a far far third for me. certainly grows on
you over time..

Saw some del sol VIIs on the outlet wall yesterday. for 129.99... I hope the price drops. still a little too pricey for me.
Also so a size 15 sharks sitting on the wall for 90 I think. lol

contemplating between getting the KB USA or the KB elites for everyday usage.. not for hooping, i have my pair for hooping, but for lifestyle purposes... any opinions?

^ You're not going to pay retail for the Elites right? The only problem with Elites and this goes for the Kobe's, Lebrons, and Hyperdunks is that the Gold Swoosh easily scratches. Besides that they should be like tanks.

Elites would be easier to wear on an everyday basis as compared to USA's. Maybe that will help you make your choice.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ You're not going to pay retail for the Elites right? The only problem with Elites and this goes for the Kobe's, Lebrons, and Hyperdunks is that the Gold Swoosh easily scratches. Besides that they should be like tanks.

Elites would be easier to wear on an everyday basis as compared to USA's. Maybe that will help you make your choice.

Nope, Only paying 150$ for the elites. But good looks. Just would have to stick to the BLACK elites... not sure if i want those or the white USAs..

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I'm waiting for these to hit outlets.. you can get them on ebay for a lot cheaper. I found a pair with elite socks for 130$. I really want those kobe socks from the epic pack
eek.gif

Haven't seen anyone selling those separate which I don't believe anyone will.

Originally Posted by jstarflight

contemplating between getting the KB USA or the KB elites for everyday usage.. not for hooping, i have my pair for hooping, but for lifestyle purposes... any opinions?

Elites

Back
Top Bottom