The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

copp on eastbay.  no coupon restrictions  so you can throw a %20-25 coupon on it.  also no tax saves almost 30 and free shipping and your getting elites for.  saves you about $80.

just got a pair of cloaks for 230 on ebay. def a firm price and glad to finally get these. I'll get some pics of em when they get delivered!

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Originally Posted by lj12

Originally Posted by winzz

enough with DK colorway already, those are FAKES!! do u ever see at any sneaker website that told us about DK colorway for kobe VII?i think this year they will not release the dark knight colorway

Dude before you go and blast me, please read what I posted first.. I was questioning the legitimacy of deadstockshoes because they had the fake DK on their site as a preorder. I bought from them long before it became deadstockshoes and just wanted to know if things have changed with how they operate their business.

deadstockshoes is legit man.. I've ordered all my kobe 7's there.. although I did miss out on the DK's.. they don't sell fakes or variants.. I'd still pre order shoe even if it doesn't come out.. they sell shoes under retail price for every kobe I've bought from them. The only thing that's over retail there are the jordans.
deadstock had this colorway up before any sites said they were dropping.  id bet dark knights will be dropping now

http://deadstockshoes.com...ike-kobe-vii-7-grey-blue

Originally Posted by jdm free

Originally Posted by lj12

Dude before you go and blast me, please read what I posted first.. I was questioning the legitimacy of deadstockshoes because they had the fake DK on their site as a preorder. I bought from them long before it became deadstockshoes and just wanted to know if things have changed with how they operate their business.

deadstockshoes is legit man.. I've ordered all my kobe 7's there.. although I did miss out on the DK's.. they don't sell fakes or variants.. I'd still pre order shoe even if it doesn't come out.. they sell shoes under retail price for every kobe I've bought from them. The only thing that's over retail there are the jordans.
deadstock had this colorway up before any sites said they were dropping.  id bet dark knights will be dropping now

i'm guessing deastockshoes are legit but somehow they screw up with their website to put some fake kobe VII DK colorway and immediately realise those are fakes and put sold out tag on them. if someone already bought from them of course the pictures will surface all over internet or sneaker website eventually

Originally Posted by Relley008

I really liked this model, CWs could of been better but decent. Too bad on court comfort level doesn't live up.
Nice pic. 
pimp.gif

Has anyone received their WTKs from KB24.com yet?  Ordered on the 26th and nothing from them yet- shipping confirmation, information, etc... beginning to wonder.  Also, there are no shoes anymore on their site of any kind- just a few random clothing items. Is that typically the case.  Anyone with info please chime in.

Thanks in advance.

If anyone still needs YOTD's kicks-crew has them up for $220 plus shipping. Sizes 8.5-10.5 are going for $220. Thats decent compared to what I paid for a sz 12

i'm guessing deastockshoes are legit but somehow they screw up with their website to put some fake kobe VII DK colorway and immediately realise those are fakes and put sold out tag on them. if someone already bought from them of course the pictures will surface all over internet or sneaker website eventually

DSS messed up with the picture. The sku for the so called "DK's" they had up was actually the sku for the USAs. Someone over there just made the mistake with the photo.

I've been dealing with DSS since their Shoe Trends days. Never have they ever sold fakes and they have some of the best prices on the net.

get over it and put that shh to bed, they made a mistake. Who cares? you go ahead and keep wondering if they're a legit site and I'll keep buying kobe 7's from them @ 115 retail, thanks

Originally Posted by trunkz550

If anyone still needs YOTD's kicks-crew has them up for $220 plus shipping. Sizes 8.5-10.5 are going for $220. Thats decent compared to what I paid for a sz 12

And theres a consensus here that kicks-crew is legit??

Why is it so hard to find Xmas cheetahs?? I was out of town for the release and have yet to see a pair in person on foot or a pair being sold in my area. Were these that hard to come by?

Originally Posted by bluesnickers

what's this OBSIDIAN/UNIVERSITY GOLD-GREEN ROYAL color way supposed to drop in July??
The Correct Colorway is Obsidian/University Gold-Game Royal-Wolf Grey 

getIconLogo.do

^ that is a weird pair, it has the Olympic symbol on the back.. so does the lebron entourage lows. cant wait for the WTK'sm getting 3 pairs for sure! so sick.

Originally Posted by DAR228

what's this OBSIDIAN/UNIVERSITY GOLD-GREEN ROYAL color way supposed to drop in July??

getIconLogo.do
I think, because of the Olympic basketball symbol, are for the Argentine National team. It matches their uniforms.

argenitna-players-team.jpg

200894245295377801.jpg

Originally Posted by Chato

getIconLogo.do
I think, because of the Olympic basketball symbol, are for the Argentine National team. It matches their uniforms.

200894245295377801.jpg

yeah that looks about right. man thats sick, ginobili ballings hard. #1 flopper

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

Originally Posted by Chato

getIconLogo.do

200894245295377801.jpg

yeah that looks about right. man thats sick, ginobili ballings hard. #1 flopper
 Not even close.. Shane Battier is your #1 flopper.. guy gave me f'n headache in the finals hitting shots like he was young again.. he annoys me and lebron

Back
Top Bottom