The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

whats going on with KB24.com? My card was charged the SAME DAY I placed an order and I still have NOT received a shipping e-mail....

anyone else in the same boat?
Yes,  and to my knowledge, nobody has confirmed either receiving their pair or even getting tracking info from KB24.com.  I have ordered in the past from their site, without issues,but I do remember it taking a little longer than usual (i.e. NDC, eastbay, etc...). In any case, I am just hoping they are processing, delaying (due to no drop stateside as of yet), or simply experiencing issues... At what point should we become concerned without any correspondence? Have you emailed their support?

I personally love the VIIs, not as much as the VIs but they're still great. I think a lot of people haven't bought the right size in these, but whatever, don't cop em. Makes them cheaper for me later on...

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by bluesnickers

what's this OBSIDIAN/UNIVERSITY GOLD-GREEN ROYAL color way supposed to drop in July??
The Correct Colorway is Obsidian/University Gold-Game Royal-Wolf Grey 

getIconLogo.do

are these a GR?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

what's this OBSIDIAN/UNIVERSITY GOLD-GREEN ROYAL color way supposed to drop in July??

getIconLogo.do

are these a GR?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Absolutely. These dropping same day as the Olympic 6 and WTK makes it a whole lot easier to cop. Or you can wait for them to go on sale to cop.

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

I personally love the VIIs, not as much as the VIs but they're still great. I think a lot of people haven't bought the right size in these, but whatever, don't cop em. Makes them cheaper for me later on...
I'm not sure how you can NOT buy the right size...
anything outside of 1/2 size up or down is kinda pointless...

I bought half size up after trying the TTS and it killing my feet...

the biggest issue with the shoe is the heel slippage....the fact there is almost nothing over the top of your feet, so you can feel the laces against them and I wish I could use the sole that has the ankle strap but lose the ankle strap...lol

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

When I ordered off KB24 in the past, I didn't get my shipping confirmation till after the shoes were delivered.
That being said, is it safe to assume they either haven't shipped yet or are being "held back" by someone in order to observe release date??  Same type of thing happened with FNL last week and Pippens, but they actually shipped them instead of holding back orders.  Anyone else in the same boat waiting on shipping/any info from KB24.com.  Can any long timers confirm this site/that link posted last week were totally and 100 % legit- not trying to be a worry-wart, but at the very least, would like to know before Friday whether I need to re-cop these at my spot.

Thanks in advance.

I'm sure they weren't suppose to sell them until 7/7. Matter of fact, they delete traces they had it up and even shoes that were already on the site.
laugh.gif
I never order from them so I have never had to deal with their hit or miss service.

Rich, you might as well get them in person to be safe.

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

Eastbay reps any word if you guys will have them or not?
We don't have any information on them at this time. But if we hear anything we will be sure to keep you all posted.

EastbayRep - Kristin

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Played in these atrocious pair of rubber they call shoes this weekend...
I officially can say I will not own a single pair of VII's after I dump this del sol pair to some unsuspecting kid at the park...
Not only did my heel keep slipping out, but the response of the shoe was just bleh...
thank goodness for bringing a pair of V's to swap out....

There is a reason why so many of the "regular" kobe posters are no longer here in this thread...
the shoe flat out sucks....
cool CW's or not, the performance aspect of this "system" kobe tried to throw at us is worthy of me demoting this shoe to wack status.

my nickel,d

Same thing I said.  These shoes are crap.  They are clunky and have no flex at all.  They used way too much thick material. Last I heard, Kobe isn't no post player. lolz.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Same thing I said.  These shoes are crap.  They are clunky and have no flex at all.  They used way too much thick material. Last I heard, Kobe isn't no post player. lolz.

I agree with all this above me....."clunky"...."no flex"...."used way too much thick material"......but kobe can do some post moves mayne!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

I officially can say I will not own a single pair of VII's after I dump this del sol pair to some unsuspecting kid at the park...
Not only did my heel keep slipping out, but the response of the shoe was just bleh...

There is a reason why so many of the "regular" kobe posters are no longer here in this thread...
cool CW's or not, the performance aspect of this "system" kobe tried to throw at us is worthy of me demoting this shoe to wack status.

my nickel,d

i feel like im the only one who likes these.. at least the play strong insert...

the insole is giving me blisters now though and the lunar is almost bottomed out :/

I definitely prefer my kobe VI's over the VII's but in all honesty, the VII's are still a solid shoe to ball in... I just feel like the VI's let me feet move more freely

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Zyzz

are these a GR?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Absolutely. These dropping same day as the Olympic 6 and WTK makes it a whole lot easier to cop. Or you can wait for them to go on sale to cop.
i dont THINK the WTK's are droppin that day anymore. they've have been pushed back.

now its the VI's and those navy/yellow joints...

getIconLogo.do

thanks for the pic.  That's odd, I just copied and pasted from hoh website. 
sick.gif

Yeah the PlayStrongs treat me well. Balled in them over 20x now and it took like 10 serious games of pickup before they felt completely broken in. I asked because dudes that are saying these kicks are trash probably havent fully broken them in yet.

But to each his own...

I know it's strange but i'm sure most of you can relate, How some colorways are more comfortable than the others.
My BHM VII's are more comfortable than the others. No break in time at all! Weird.

Originally Posted by jerry24

I know it's strange but i'm sure most of you can relate, How some colorways are more comfortable than the others.
My BHM VII's are more comfortable than the others. No break in time at all! Weird.

That was the same with my sharks and ASG, first wear they were pretty comfortable. but cloaks took damn near 2 weeks

my nickel,d
they're not BAD balling shoes. they're just not as good as the previous 3...
I love the play strong Lunars but overall it the bounce and comfort cannot
compensate the shortcomings.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom