The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Gold Medal Kobes>>>gold medal Durants. Even though the gold medal durants are dope as hell, they remind me too much of the christmas'
I dunno bruh... Them Durants are actually gold, Kobe just got a gold swoosh.. Durants remind me of them ***** Michael Johnson used to wear. 

Thanks y'all.

ohshoefreak, I haven't gone bananas with the 7s.
seems as if the "crew" was hired to do the Lebron line this year.. while the kobes get like 5 colorways with white soles.

waiting on the cheetahs tho.... Fire! they're growing on me even more.

Found some Sharks and Concords at my local Nordstrom Rack for $70 each. The concords only came with the attack strong insert.

Gold Medal's are the first colorway they've done justice in a while

I understand why some of you would like the WTK, World Basketball pack, etc. etc. but overall those colorways are really for a niche audience, and IMO don't really do the shoe justice.

Gold Medals are the one of the few VII's where Nike did a good job with the color blocking, etc.

Found some Sharks and Concords at my local Nordstrom Rack for $70 each. The concords only came with the attack strong insert.

luckkyyy, they probably had more before i had went but obviously people bought them.

the only ones i saw which i already posted were size 13 concords and 2 pairs of black/yellow in a 9.5

why couldnt they have any pair in a size 11, i would have bought :frown:

i know im not the only one who had a problem with the white upper getting dirty on these, from your feet sweating and what not.

saw some dude wearing the china's at the gym today (toronto, canada) nter? :nerd:

they're actually pretty nice in person :smokin

so I Have locked in the Yellows.
yellowkb7.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-07-27
now just trying to add the Mints
mintoutfocused.jpg

mintboth.jpg

not my pics
When are

Forget the USA joints I NEED THESE

when and where are they releasing 8)

EDIT:

Nevermind guess I gotta call my over seas connect and hope they come through

Last edited:
Wished I copped em PDFs Easter anyone got a DS sz 12
If you willing to pay retail (or got any Footlocker coupons), FTL will look the shoe up for you if they have a mens size in stock but if not just call a place that has them in stock (I called the Lakeside Mall in Michigan and got redirected to a store that had them) and they'll tell the FTL employee the number to look up. It's pretty simple.

Any places markdown any Elites?

Happy I didn't buy the regular Olympics yet those gold medals are just as good, If i can't get the gold medals though I wouldn't mind buying regular later, I'm fine with either.

Back
Top Bottom