The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

am I the only one not feeling the gold medals? the heel cap is nice but the rest of the colorway is just off with the gold check

I just hope the Gold Swoosh doesn't peel of on the Olympics like on the Elites. I had to return mine, and Not bothering to replace.
frown.gif

Footlocker Europe had FBC Mints...even though my size was sold out I still pulled the trigger with no hesitation.

24v1bnn.jpg

Glad i stayed up to watch the olympics :D

gotta see more pics of the gold medals first...i prob buy it cuz ima big kobe fan and i got the Kobe IV gold medals too

I was lucky to be able to snag a pair of the yellow Barca's, but I still need the mints. Can't find them anywhere.

Footlocker Europe had FBC Mints...even though my size was sold out I still pulled the trigger with no hesitation.
24v1bnn.jpg

Glad i stayed up to watch the olympics :D

What size were you able to get? Mine were supposed to be delivered today but I was at a tourney and missed the mailman. Monday............

am I the only one not feeling the gold medals? the heel cap is nice but the rest of the colorway is just off with the gold check

I like the heel cup also. Wish that they would make a road colorway for the USA's tho.

it says Excluded from all sales & promotions when i add promo code nothing happens says shoe is Excluded from all sales & promotions

Back
Top Bottom