The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Just scratch the gold paint off the swoosh, it might be silver underneath :lol:

Hey guys I need help, the Kobe cheetah in the pic I posted earlier, is it legit? I also have a LC thread the shoes look and feel fine but the box is a little caved in and he sent me a receipt to footlocker where he said he got them but the box doesn't have the separate FTL tag. I'm really worried because I spent $240 on them and don't want to be scammed! If I'm going to send them back I need to do it soon. If it helps, they are a size 14. Any help would be appreciated! I found them on SC marketplace also.

Hey guys I need help, the Kobe cheetah in the pic I posted earlier, is it legit? I also have a LC thread the shoes look and feel fine but the box is a little caved in and he sent me a receipt to footlocker where he said he got them but the box doesn't have the separate FTL tag. I'm really worried because I spent $240 on them and don't want to be scammed! If I'm going to send them back I need to do it soon. If it helps, they are a size 14. Any help would be appreciated! I found them on SC marketplace also.
They look good to me. I don't think the fakes came with both the play fast and play strong inserts. Back heel padding looks right and so do the colors. 

As far as the tag goes, he probably bought them at a HoH. The couples times I've purchased from our local HoH, the box didn't come with a FTL sticker.

Also, the zoom "pads" look slightly different then my other VII's. It's very minor but they do look a little different. The box is also about a 1/4 inch smaller width an length wise.
I know I'm very paranoid, but I pick at shoes for days trying to find a problem.
Also, has anyone heard of sz 14 fakes?
Thanks for the speedy response ohmygosher!

Last edited:
I really wish they would of kept the base from the v and vi on this shoe. theres nothing like those... I HATE THE SYSTEM! I dont know if anyone feels bothered in the arch of the foot while wearing these? off topic a bit, i popped the heel zoom bag in my chaos v beaters =/ by stepping on a long sharp piece of broken glass which flatten them out. So luckily i had a pair of kobe vi dukes that were beat up bad and swapped the heel zoom air units. =) all fixed like nothing ever happened now.

Need more pictures...but right now I still like the regular USA's over the Gold Medals. Other angles of the details might sway me though....If footlocker removes the exclusion on the USA's, I'd buy them for $115 asap with the bday coupon.

-Pete

So the Gold Medal game is in 2wks? Will it drop right before it or after the US wins Gold
nerd.gif
I honestly don't think they're going to drop em' at all.. Then again, Nike is going to milk whatever else they can get out of the VII model so they may just throw a LR of them out to the public..  I'm still patiently waiting for Aug 15th.. 

Finally brokered a deal for a pair of WTK in a sz. 14, $275....Mad I payed this much but the going rate for my size has def been $300+...1st and only VII and ready for the VIII's...

I honestly don't think they're going to drop em' at all.. Then again, Nike is going to milk whatever else they can get out of the VII model so they may just throw a LR of them out to the public..  I'm still patiently waiting for Aug 15th.. 

Yea I agree but what's on Aug 15th??

saw the wtk's in person yesterday, they're crazy in a good way. I was hating hard on the tan upper but it looks decent in person.

Back
Top Bottom