The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Thought I would share my collection! All are sz 14 except the Sharks and Cloaks which are both sz 13. I wish the YOTD/ROTD would have released.
Of my collection I would go,
1 Cloaks
2 Galaxy/ASG
3 Xmas Cheetah
4 Easter PDF
5 BHM
6 Shark
7 Del Sol
8 Concord
But I do LOVE them all, still looking for WTK, which will probably bump the Xmas for the Bronze.

nice collection there brah!!!!!!!!!!

i have a feeling they are gonna be ugly.
i hope not though
ohwell.gif
Yeah lets hope not. Aside from the Cloak, YOTD, and galaxies the VII was extremely underwhelming. I feel like this was the year the torch was really passed to Durant and Lebron, both in the NBA and in their respective sneaker lines. The VIII has to be amazing to make up for this debacle

^ lol yeah jimmy jazz doesn't hold stuff in your cart like ndc. They do remind you the item is in your cart if it is available.

Not to sound like a **** or anything, but what did you expect would happen?
Nothing really. They were up for a good while before someone posted them here. Was going to order but I left my wallet in another room and chilled with my moms.

No big, money saved. Top all who jumped on that, cool, and yeah I'm a lil jelly 
laugh.gif

Not to sound like a **** or anything, but what did you expect would happen?
Nothing really. They were up for a good while before someone posted them here. Was going to order but I left my wallet in another room and chilled with my moms.

No big, money saved. Top all who jumped on that, cool, and yeah I'm a lil jelly 
laugh.gif
You still have the eastbay markdown + promo code to look forward to.

Last edited:
can anyone lc some yotd's here for me thanks can i post pics of them here lc section isn't working for me

Go right ahead, I'll see what I can do. The way I see it, this a thread dedicated to everything about VIIs, so post away

Yea, they def look off from those pics. Giveaways are the lack of thickness in the back heel collar and the the flywire not extending all the way down to the midsole.

Yeah lets hope not. Aside from the Cloak, YOTD, and galaxies the VII was extremely underwhelming. I feel like this was the year the torch was really passed to Durant and Lebron, both in the NBA and in their respective sneaker lines. The VIII has to be amazing to make up for this debacle

look wise/design they were very nice but they just werent that great on the court. the stupid interchangeable insole was stupid.

i wish they would go back to some synthetic leather, i dont like this plastic like material. my feet sweat like crazy and i play ball hours a day everyday so they get dirty quick from the sweat and people stepping on them.

my Kobe V's stayed white and lasted quite awhile til they tore on the side :frown:

i think im just gonna say F it and buy some V's

didnt like the 7s for ball either. the heel cup would have better lockdown if it wasnt for the insoles. ended up having a good amount of heel slippage

Back
Top Bottom