The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Did you take over your girls account or something? I could've sworn you were a chick.

LMAO, I've gotten this question from sooo many people now. This is one of the nicer ways its been asked. Yes I am now using her account. Every since her tirade on the term "Rape" prices She got some EXTREMELY perverted request for pics to prove she was a woman. Its was sick, she was very offended and decided she would no longer be on this forum. Told her she had to have tougher skin...and it was dumb to post her real picture as her AVI. Anyway, yes, I am now using her account dating back to when NT went to the new site. I guess people felt like they were dooped and I was trying to be two people. But whatever.

I can dig it. I don't blame her for bailing either. Some dudes can be extra thirsty on here.

un-DS today too...Galaxy's yesterday

-Pete

LMAO, I've gotten this question from sooo many people now. This is one of the nicer ways its been asked. Yes I am now using her account. Every since her tirade on the term "Rape" prices She got some EXTREMELY perverted request for pics to prove she was a woman. Its was sick, she was very offended and decided she would no longer be on this forum. Told her she had to have tougher skin...and it was dumb to post her real picture as her AVI. Anyway, yes, I am now using her account dating back to when NT went to the new site. I guess people felt like they were dooped and I was trying to be two people. But whatever.
damn thats f***ed up!   My wife be trippin on that term too.  

no USA 7s yet for me... loving the aerographic mesh design... These are really
really well made. awesome jersey. especially at the price I got em... don't care
about the hyperelite ones.

^nice jersey!
Is that the replica or authentic version?

they're just the replica. got em for $60. Not bad.
Just wanted a jersey to play in and support Kobe.
I still don't own a Kobe LA Jersey (I had a Blackout
8 jersey with minimal purple trim but it was stolen)
and I missed out on the previous USA drops.

the authentic is sick though, but I don't like the ultra thin material
they used.

No GM came to Korea yet, hopefully very soon....

btw. Who was looking for Aces, I found 4 sizes here in Korea if your interested they are 165 USD size 9.5, 10, 8 , 11.5 left.

I will be in America September if you want them and can wait for me to come home.

Anyone have a squeaking problem yet? My Xmas Cheetahs have been my daily about 80% of the time since they released and they just started developing a squeak when I walk. My PDF's don't have the problem, but then again I've probably only worn them a dozen times.

Knowing how most people work now a days, now that I have my pair on lock I can say this. I have been on these since day one, with that said, the regular USA Kobe 7 are WAAYY BETTER than the gold medal Kobe 7! Bet the Kobe 7 USA well start to sell quick!

agree 1000%
USA>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gold Medals

Co sign, been telling folks this, since the beginning. Put gold medals as a GR, bet $1000 NO ONE would want them that bad. They have know originality about them and look cheap.

I can dig it. I don't blame her for bailing either. Some dudes can be extra thirsty on here.

I haven't been on here for awhile, if don't mind sharing, what exactly happended?

the GM better release this weekend i already called off work for saturday....well i had to cause i have a dentist appointment lol

i heard these released in asia 3 days ago so hope its for this saturday

man i guess im one of the very few that would take the GM>USA huh

if they were to release these as a GR i wouldve been stoked!!!

what is the actually release date BTW i heard 18th but lately people been saying they got push back!!

Y'all seriously would take the USAs over the Gold Medals? Regular USAs are pretty plain IMO.

Personally, I would take USA pair over the Gold Medal joints. Cant wait til the price drops on the USA colorway.

Back
Top Bottom