The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Ok heres a few things, went to footlocker and stumbled upon the option to order the Cheetahs now.....

I asked the Employee about the 8/25 release date and he said the option to order it from the Footlocker catalog has been available since July. So I'm guessing that may speak to the availability of the shoe, check your stores for potential pre-orders or outright ordering opportunities.

2nd, I called a House of Hoops 5 mins ago and asked if they would have the GM Kobe 7's this weekend, he told me "Thats Asia only, the one with the Gold swoosh right, yeah thats Asia only..."

So I don't know how true that is but looks like I'll be grabbing the USA's tomorrow, damn.

If the GM are indeed Asia exclusive only, then a big F U to Nike, I'm not even gonna settle for the regular USA, tired of these games. No release of YOTD and Barcas fine, but the Gold Medal shoe to celebrate the victory for the US not releasing them here is straight BS. /rant Hope that's not true.

If the GM are indeed Asia exclusive only, then a big F U to Nike, I'm not even gonna settle for the regular USA, tired of these games. No release of YOTD and Barcas fine, but the Gold Medal shoe to celebrate the victory for the US not releasing them here is straight BS. /rant Hope that's not true.

I got my fingers crossed its not true too, felt my body drain of energy in supreme disappointment when he uttered those words. That doesn't even make sense to me on Nike's part seeing as its a USA accomplishment and a shoe to commemorate such, what does Asia have anything to do with it besides that being the market where Kobe sells the highest volume of shoes. Sometimes Footlocker/HOH employees dont always know the full details but he answered that with such swiftness it gave me the feeling he knew what he was talking about. Still, that some BS! Only reason I even bought Elite olympic socks was to rock with the GM's, now USA's it is...

Guys, I'm thinking of purchasing a pair of Kobe 7's. Thinking of the Duke Colors, but when I went to try them on yesterday, they felt rather tight in the middle part of my foot. Do they get a bit looser when you break them in? When I went a size up, it felt comfy, but my heel was too loose.

Hey does anyone know if the regular sneaker protecter from footlocker will mess up my invisibility cloak kobe 7's because of the color changing material? Also if you happen to know will it mess up the gym green foamposites or the pine greens?

i feel you brah!!!

Eh i have saved a lot of money on kobes this year, i wouldnt be too butt hurt if the GM was asia only because i have the olympics!

they're just the replica. got em for $60. Not bad.
Just wanted a jersey to play in and support Kobe.
I still don't own a Kobe LA Jersey (I had a Blackout
8 jersey with minimal purple trim but it was stolen)
and I missed out on the previous USA drops.
the authentic is sick though, but I don't like the ultra thin material
they used.

thx for the info!! i like the mesh on the lettering :smile:
and for $60 not bad at all! gonna have to try and find one locally to try on since i heard they run long~

Anyone have a squeaking problem yet? My Xmas Cheetahs have been my daily about 80% of the time since they released and they just started developing a squeak when I walk. My PDF's don't have the problem, but then again I've probably only worn them a dozen times.
yes man i thought i was the only one cause when i walked out of my house with my christmas cheetahs on they were making this squeaky noise reminded me of that spongebob episode but anyways yes you're not the only one

I hear the Kobe GM may not drop in the U.S. I called several HoH and a lot of them acted ******ed when I asked about the GM releases, the ones that did answer my question said either yes or maybe to the KD IV GM but NOBODY said anything about the Kobe GM's. Spoke to one real nice level at a HoH in California and she said yes to the Jordan GMP and the KD GM's and told me make sure I come to the raffle on Thursday. I asked her about the Kobe and she told me to hold on while she grabbed her list and she said there's nothing about Kobe GM coming out. She was real coo so I'm taking her word for it. She even told me the Rookie Galaxies would definitely be dropping next month. So why exclude telling me about the Kobe's?

Nike is not giving us what we want and giving us what we don't want. :smh:

If there is no GM then I am done, onto the VIII.

Was Air-Knight always selling the GM with the release date 8/15 or did that change, could've sworn it was mentioned in here that they were already on sale with the Cheetahs being more expensive for whatever reason....

Guys !!!  the GM's may not be the last kobe vii hopefully they come out with the kay-yow/breast cancer/think pink colorway dont sleep on that 

Was Air-Knight always selling the GM with the release date 8/15 or did that change, could've sworn it was mentioned in here that they were already on sale with the Cheetahs being more expensive for whatever reason....

They were selling them yesterday but pushed the date back today. You're planning to order them from there?

kobe breast cancers usualy come out in October? there has been 4 5 6 breast cancer...i dont think they will exclude the VIIs

If there are no GMs or if I miss out on them, copping the USAs. Then Invisible Cloaks and I'm done. 

ZK8 SON!
hope it works this time (for me)
please keep the price down. $140 or lower would be appreciated NIKE!
If you're releasing the supreme set again, $180 is the ceiling please. PLEASE.
or else I'm just getting the XMas editions and wait for everything on discount.

Anyone that waited to pull the Trigger on the White Elites go to Nike.com

Go size run available now for $127.98!!!!! Plus applicable taxes and shipping 
pimp.gif

Use code VICTORIOUS (good on only clearance items)

Back
Top Bottom