The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

would have been more solid if the heelcup was all black instead of white... just need gold medals now and Im officially done with the VII's

Impatiently waiting on USA's to hit sales racks. Great looking CW, but I just can't do retail when they're sitting.

just copped the WTK's off the bay for $354. smh

a lil more than i wanted to spend (expected to pay around $310-30 which is too much already) but it seems like with time the value went up and listings for them have become scarce. wanted to cop before they dissapear and the only ones left are 500 bux.

i normally luck up on RD but the beast were out for these that day. sometimes you gotta come outta pocket for joints, sux but i wasnt goin without em

BTW... PDF's are GR's and theyre one of the best vii colorways altogether. joints are slept on.

Last edited:
did nike make a matching shirt to go with the kobe leopards
+1 ??

i asked the store i got my pair from and they didnt get anything i looked on nikestore.com and couldnt find anything maybe im not looking hard
Nike didn't, but Roberto Cavalli did.

mens-silk-knit-leopard-tank-top-mens-wear-mens-wear-sexy-costume-zaphoncom-clip.jpg

Last edited:
the gold medal edit ones money but i cant keep up with all these diff colors and same color but changing swoosh to much for me guess im old

Has any1 seen the "WOLFS" still available in there area????......im still searching for these but cant seem to find a 9.5 anywhere around me i know they came out awhile ago just trying see if i could possibly still get a pair without paying those crazy ebay prices!!!!......if any1 would have a SKU # they could give me that might help in doing a stock locate???....i think these were only in footlockers correct???.....thanks for any help

Back
Top Bottom