The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

anywhere overseas online that I can buy the yellow barcas in 12.5 for close to retail?

My deal for this past weekend.

Got these

For this price...

Wish I can find Sharks for this price! :D

Copped my first two pair of Kobe VII's This weekend. Cheetah's and Christmas Cheetahs. Wasn't a fan of the VII line at first.. guess you can say I was blind. Does anyone know what sizes the WTK was made in, I cant find a 15 anywhere but I can find sz 14's and its not too often that nike stops at size 14.. Thanks..  

X2

^makes sense.

i'd def be ok with the 29th. and since the other two releases are prolly more hyped than the GM's, i should be able to grab em with no problems...

some official info would be nice tho...

Here's my cheetahs! so glad i can go smart casuals with these~ juz awesome! and sexy!

:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

On feet8):tongue:

Last edited:
^ Yeah it's the white elites. Just called the Viejas (619) store, looks like no phone orders. oh well.

^ Yeah it's the white elites. Just called the Viejas (619) store, looks like no phone orders. oh well.

Yeah they said they only take phone orders on Tuesdays & Thursdays now.

1 (619) 659-3460 has no more size 11's.... ordered a size 11.5. They have a 10.5 for any interested...Surprised I got through now since the busy signal was up as soon as I got the corkcloth email update.

-Pete

Back
Top Bottom