The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

old school batman?
nerd.gif

10/06/12 Zoom Kobe VII System Wolf Grey/Photo Blue-Black Cool Grey $140 488371-006
These it?  More pics at the source:  http://nightwing2303.com/nike-zoom-...-black-cool-grey-release-date-info/#more-8014

Yeah they said they only take phone orders on Tuesdays & Thursdays now.
1 (619) 659-3460 has no more size 11's.... ordered a size 11.5. They have a 10.5 for any interested...Surprised I got through now since the busy signal was up as soon as I got the corkcloth email update.
-Pete

Do you happen to know if they had any in 12.5? thanks, calling them tomorrow.

hey what do u guys think of yellow barcelonas for $300 in america? is it worth it? and are they sold out in europe or sitting in stores? specifically in Greece HOH if anyone knows?

hey what do u guys think of yellow barcelonas for $300 in america? is it worth it? and are they sold out in europe or sitting in stores? specifically in Greece HOH if anyone knows?

Mints yes,
lemon twist no.

and i think there sold out everywhere in Europe

y are the blue ones more expensive than the yellow barcelonas? i think the yellows look waaaaay better than the blues

Those Blue/grey Cheetahs are cleannnnnnnnn....but i don't know how i feel about the cheetah print though...i think they overdone it....i mean they had like 3-4 PDF colorways and 2 Cheetahs prints already...can't they think of something else? Go back to the snake skin print

Would've been better had they put the fade option from the iD in there. The better of the 3 Cheetah though i have to admit. I know a lot of you wouldn't agree with me. 8)

Last edited:
I like the new cheetahs but I just wish they did a little more with it. Maybe the white part should have been blue or black. I like it more than the recently released cheetah pair though.

Those Blue/grey Cheetahs are cleannnnnnnnn....but i don't know how i feel about the cheetah print though...i think they overdone it....i mean they had like 3-4 PDF colorways and 2 Cheetahs prints already...can't they think of something else? Go back to the snake skin print
Yea they should've went to the snake skin, I've seen enough of that cheetah print.
Would've been better had they put the fade option from the iD in there. The better of the 3 Cheetah though i have to admit. I know a lot of you wouldn't agree with me.
glasses.gif
Agreed, fade woulda been cool and I think it is the best of the three. 
smokin.gif
  Am I getting a pair?  Na, I've got five 7's now.

The fade or the 2-tone option with a primary black and secondary grey would have made those black/blue/grey cheetah's real dope. instead I'll probably pass on these as well...

Back
Top Bottom