The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Nike Vault? They're next to the Staples Center.

Good luck to those in LA that's trying to finally get a pair to wear. Hope is not 10 pairs bs like that.

Last edited:
OUTLET UPDATE “KOBE VII ELITE AWAY”

Merrimack Factory
$149.99 (511371-001)
(603) 424-6755
Camarillo Factory
$149.99 (511371-001)
1 (805) 384-4480

just ordered from merrimack, everythings a go

Last edited by a moderator:
Cloaks are a great CW, too bad I live in NY 
roll.gif

I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but wouldn't you guys rather have 5-7 solid kobe vii colorways rather than all these gimmicky colorways? I really feel like the more colors a shoe has the less substance it brings to the table. I'm glad you guys are getting what you like but it sometimes feels like overkill.

Last edited:
I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but wouldn't you guys rather have 5-7 solid kobe vii colorways rather than all these gimmicky colorways? I really feel like the more colors a shoe has the less substance it brings to the table. I'm glad you guys are getting what you like but it sometimes feels like overkill.

i don't understand people who call it an "overkill" of colorways, how can you possibly complain about having too many colorways dropped? buy what you want, pass on the rest, if only 5-7 colorways dropped you'd be begging for more...

i don't understand people who call it an "overkill" of colorways, how can you possibly complain about having too many colorways dropped? buy what you want, pass on the rest, if only 5-7 colorways dropped you'd be begging for more...
You can't call 3+ cheetah and PDF overkill?

C'mon son!!!!

Last edited:
You can't call 3+ cheetah and PDF overkill?

C'mon son!!!!

call it what you want, i'm not saying we need 3 of each, but how are you gonna complain about them dropping too many colorways?

Looking to buy some cloaks. 250 shipped, what do you guys think of that price?

There's a couple on eBay with $250 buy it now. $250 seems to be a fair resell purchase price. I feel average going rate is $250-$300 for deadstock on eBay.

Last edited:
  •  
  •  
  •  
There's a couple on eBay with $250 buy it now. $250 seems to be a fair resell purchase price. I feel average going rate is $250-$300 for deadstock on eBay.
ok cool. Are there any other websites i should check first for a cheaper price?

call it what you want, i'm not saying we need 3 of each, but how are you gonna complain about them dropping too many colorways?

I'm not trying to start anything. If people like more colorways I am happy for them. What I'm trying to say is that so many colorways these days are so gimmicky. Back in the day there'd be 3-4 colorways tops. And those colorways were often worn during historic runs. MJ wore the white cement III's during the slam dunk contest. Jordan wore the bred XII's during his "flu game." Jordan wore the black/true red vii's during his famous shrug. What has Kobe ever done in the poison dart frog? What has he done in the cheetahs?

I know some people don't care if a shoe ties into anything, but focusing on less colorways and making them really solid would make me happier.

Called the vault on my lunch break today @ 1pm....asked if they had any cloaks left, he said they just sold out a few minutes ago :lol: :lol: I didn't think I was going to get a pair anyway honestly :smh:

Back
Top Bottom