The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

i'll cop the blue/grey cheetahs on sale/discount

i wanted to avoid the GMs cuz i hate the upper material it dirties incredibly quick and almost impossible to clean

but thanks to NT like always i might cop now 
indifferent.gif

I change my mind on the GM now. Most likely done with the VIIs in general. I was itching for them last month but the wait has made me lose interest in them really fast. I have enough VIIs to get by. Rather spend my money on the Penny V and Flight One a week after.

I think they will sell out, not in a matter of seconds but will when ppl strike out on the KDs. Lebron Xs are gonna be limited but with the $270 price tag that's gonna deter ppl from going after them so the next best thing would be the Kobes. Hyperdunks are nice too so they'll sell out also end of the day.

deciding if i want the GM, i have the USA's but i really like the GM but i have to get tickets to see bulls vs lakers in chicago they go on sale in 3 weeks and plus have to get 2k13 also. if only i had more $$$

Last edited:
deciding if i want the GM, i have the USA's but i really like the GM but i have to get tickets to see bulls vs lakers in chicago they go on sale in 3 weeks and plus have to get 2k213 also. if only i had more $$$

:lol: I'm in the same exact boat, but I didn't get the USA's because i knew the GM's would eventually release sooner or later, so i'm for sure getting the GM's cuz they're gonna sell out in a day or two, already pre-ordered 2k13 off newegg n planning on going to a LAL vs clip game in november hope it all works out for you :nthat:

deciding if i want the GM, i have the USA's but i really like the GM but i have to get tickets to see bulls vs lakers in chicago they go on sale in 3 weeks and plus have to get 2k13 also. if only i had more $$$

i preordered 2k13 as well i figured i'll be occupied by the game that i'll just admire the GM while i'm playing the game instead of actually balling in them in real life :lol: At least you have the USAs.

thanks man^^

yea i have 2k preorderd already but i have to get the game, tickets and shoes and they are the same week too lol sucks

to bad dont live in la

Last edited:
you think they will sit? no need to get at retail?
if they are a GR they will sit, alot of cats on here seem to be tired of the cheetah print already heck they are tired of the VIIs from what it seems 

they are plenty of spots here that still have the orange cheetahs sitting i can assume it will happen to these as well (im hoping) lol

was excited when i got the Grey Wolf for $100 on Eastbay the other day.

got them in just now, and this is what i got:

called them up, and, wouldn't you know it, they don't have the Grey Wolf Kobe anymore.

this is the second time i've missed out on them.

was excited when i got the Grey Wolf for $100 on Eastbay the other day.
got them in just now, and this is what i got:

called them up, and, wouldn't you know it, they don't have the Grey Wolf Kobe anymore.
this is the second time i've missed out on them.

We're very sorry to hear about what happened. If the associate you spoke with wasn't able to assist you with a return or if you'd just like us to take a closer look at the issue for you, please PM us with your order information and we will gladly assist you further.

EastbayRep - Ryan

I wish that happened when I ordered lebrons and they were elites instead lol. Nice come up even if it wasnt what you expected.

"called them up, and, wouldn't you know it, they don't have the Grey Wolf Kobe anymore.

this is the second time i've missed out on them."

Dude, I'll trade you my wolfs for some elites straight up lol. That's an actual nice surprise other than the box getting smashed

meh

wolf greys>>>>>>elites

only reason i say that is because the white upper gets dirty as hell quickly plus the gold chips so easily.

id be upset if i was that dude IMO

Back
Top Bottom