The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

its crazy how they keep pumpin out colorways for these. somethin tells me they're not finished either...

guessing those are kob's new home colorway, which means theres gotta be a new away colorway too right?

would've liked to see a black base and yellow flywire on these. would've copped for sure...

kinda like that new colorway...but probably only get it for discount....definitely not for retail...i like speckled sole however

I like these. They are nothing to go wild about, so I'll calmly pick them up when I get the chance.

8)

Like I said, it could've been this year's TY VI

Well, when you put it like that now I have to agree. I couldn't picture it in my head.
Seems like Nike is missing the boat on a lot of cws. Changing one color, one detail would have made a lot of the released pairs work.
Or maybe we would have found something else to complain about, who knows.

The specks are :pimp:
The shoe itself, not so much.
As a side note... Should I pull the trigger on some sharks for 70 +tax?

The specks are
pimp.gif

The shoe itself, not so much.
As a side note... Should I pull the trigger on some sharks for 70 +tax?
Absolutely.  Sharks seem like the underdog of dope colorways. 

i dig the new CW but man i hate the white base on the VIIs, after concord/inlines i wouldnt get another white base VIIs

BTW can someone point me in the right direction to cop a WTK tee i couldnt find it on NDC anymore =(

The ones with the white upper would go real well with the Lakers alternate uniforms, so maybe that's what they're for.

wore my TB blues all day today for first time. Felt broken in immediately. Fit was tts, looks like they will crease easily. Glad I got them just for the different style. Now bring on the VIII's!

Back
Top Bottom