The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Heads up folks. Black/Gold Kobe elites spotted at Nordstrom Rack for $69.97. Saw two pairs of 8.5, didn't really look for any other size.

Heads up folks. Black/Gold Kobe elites spotted at Nordstrom Rack for $69.97. Saw two pairs of 8.5, didn't really look for any other size.

makes me want to head to the rack tm to see if they got some elites, probably not tho

this thread is dead. I decided to just get the sz 11 with the 10 1/2 and just wait to try them out when they arrive.

any HoH or NT still have GMs?

I had to order a 12 iff NDC in fears that I wouldn't be able to get them at all.

I'm gonna look to exchange them for an 11 or 11.5 when they come in, I just need to know if any spots have them left?

glasses.gif
so whats next after the GM???
just asking......
i believe the next CW that is set hrey cheetah

Not a mystery color as we know it's the Cloaks color code. The mystery behind it is will they release,. It was on the nike launch list then removed when someone checked with nikestore twitter they said it was a mistake but they put it up again. Doesn't matter to me if they come out or not, I'm done with the VIIs unless there's a cw that will blow me away.

Not a mystery color as we know it's the Cloaks color code. The mystery behind it is will they release,. It was on the nike launch list then removed when someone checked with nikestore twitter they said it was a mistake but they put it up again. Doesn't matter to me if they come out or not, I'm done with the VIIs unless there's a cw that will blow me away.

saw that last night while I was browsing NDC.

For the So Cal heads..

@NikeSantaMonica: Sizes 8.5-12, 13 are available in the Kobe VII 'Metallic Gold'. $140+. No holds or phone orders. pic.twitter.com/JqEHBUAd

WOW that's almost a fsr left. Either they had a lot to go around or resellers and their families didn't have enough cash to grab them :lol:

WOW!!!! Thanks for the link!!!! just copped my size 10 GM!!! Confirmation in hand!!!   some sizes still left!! hurry if you want to grab a pair!!!

Cause they Look like the gr Olympics!!! Only these have a Gold swoosh and red sole... other then that they are identical. I actually like the gr Olympics more because of the solid red heel cup.

Back
Top Bottom