The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Woke up half an hour ago. I expected this thread to move 3 pages :lol:
Looked like a cake walk for these and Swoosh too? I would change my mind on these if i had Swoosh.
Probably the last shoe to wake up early and hound the twitter link for. I'm ready for the VIII!

Nah, I'm still hoping/dreaming for Cloak-esque dark knight colorway or Laker colorway. One can hope, right!

but if neither of those come out, I think it's safe to say these GM's are the end of the line.

^Same here hope we get a Cloak Laker colorway just like last year when we got a 3D Laker colorway.

Got my GM's off NDC this morning Was getting pissed because they were in my cart and I would get randomly signed out, then sign back in and said it was empty, only to see that I didn't sign in correctly. Signed back in and they were still there, ordered and went back to bed.

When they come in I'll post a collection post. Doesn't seem like there has been one for a while.

And the Kobe thread seems to have lost it's luster since NWT and MJROD stopped posting their pickups and their pics in here! I was always a fan of them in the 4-6 threads. We've got Point Guy and PeruWhite in here running the show now and doing a great job, but I'd love to have NWT and MJrod back in here. What happened to them?!

thread lost its luster because the VII suck

boy oh boy, high off the vapors from my leisure walk in and disco cop of the jordan 2012s

i decide to hit up a competing retailer at my spot on the outskirts of the hood and what do i find

initially the sale sticker on the shelf said 129.99
but the register begged to differ

havent hooped in them yet, but these feel 10x better than the elites in my size, im kinda sick that i paid more for my regular lakers home VIIs doe
Thanks for posting this. Had champs stock locate me a pair after doing a price match.

Got them 67 bucks!

"Wolf Grey/Photo Blue-Black Cool Grey on 10/6 & Black/Court Purple/Truquoise Blue on 10/20"

From Nike Twitter's timeline, in response to someone asking about any other Kobe colorways coming out.

What is that second one? Can't be cloaks again, can it? I know we have been talking about it before and it matches the color/product code. Another launch of these? I'll definitely go for two more pairs!

Yeah someone said the color code matches the Cloaks but Nike said it was a mistake and they took it off their launch list and they are back up today! Nike trolling hard with the VIIs. I'm done with their games.

:nerd: is NWT and mjrod?

so they are back up on the list?? and the date is 10/20?

yea havent seen NWT and mjrod in a long time

Nike Chicago still had a lot of these left after the RSVP pick up window closed. It's the only GM that didn't sellout instantly.

Nike Chicago still had a lot of these left after the RSVP pick up window closed. It's the only GM that didn't sellout instantly.

still had some?? hmm im going downtown in a bit to take some pics of sculptures for homework. im have to stop by and see them

For waking up at 11:00am and going to my House of Hoops just to look at some socks after 12:00, I was pretty happy to find these.

Size 13.

boy oh boy, high off the vapors from my leisure walk in and disco cop of the jordan 2012s

i decide to hit up a competing retailer at my spot on the outskirts of the hood and what do i find

initially the sale sticker on the shelf said 129.99
but the register begged to differ

havent hooped in them yet, but these feel 10x better than the elites in my size, im kinda sick that i paid more for my regular lakers home VIIs doe
Thanks for posting this. Had champs stock locate me a pair after doing a price match.

Got them 67 bucks!
lets get it then, youre lucky you caught a cool store, a lot of places tell me they dont price match and price adjust if i bring in a coupon at a later date (basically play me) so when i catch breaks like this, it feels long overdue

As much as the LBJ's and the KD's were more of a 'limited' and 'wanted' release than the Kobe's, I think these look fresh. The KD's were a bit of an over kill in the color department, and the simple gold and logo on the heel about winning the gold does it for me.

As much as the LBJ's and the KD's were more of a 'limited' and 'wanted' release than the Kobe's, I think these look fresh. The KD's were a bit of an over kill in the color department, and the simple gold and logo on the heel about winning the gold does it for me.
For me it's the red outsole and the gradient blue/gold coloring on the heel cup that really make this stand out. Not over the top in terms of the overall colorway.

hope everyone is happy with their pair

my weekend was successful ! hope everyone got a pair that wanted one.

Last edited:
Skipped the GM's but while at the Nike Factory store in Wrentham, MA today I picked up a pair of the red Kobe VII TB's, looked like somebody had returned them, they were on the hash wall, got them for $77 out the door.  They look real nice in person.

:smokin

Ended up coppin the Gold Medal Kobe's through the raffle system at my House of Hoops..great shoe..second best behind the durants..just copped my durants for 215 off ebay :smokin

For the ones who actually have their pair in hand, do these still fit narrow? I grabbed a 10 1/2 which is my normal sz. My cloaks are 10 1/2 and they feel tight, my wolf grey are 11 and they feel loose, for the sharks at 10 1/2 they feel just right. So for this pair go 1/2 sz up or stay at 10 1/2? Ordered the 10 1/2, but the 11 just came back up on the site.

Back
Top Bottom