The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Finally came in....

ZKVII Shark 01 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

this pic making me want these 
pimp.gif

Thanks for the love fellas.... sorry for the late response....

The fade is somewhat milky in person as someone mentioned, but I loving this colorway... I heard these will be a limited GR...

Currently working on "on-feet" pics as these will be UNDS'ed soon....

ZKVII Shark 02 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII Shark 02 (Selective Coloring) by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII Shark 03 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII Shark 03 (Selective Coloring) by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII Shark 04 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII Shark 04 (Selective Coloring) by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII Shark 05 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

mjrod your pictures always suprise me even though i know its going to be good i still cant believe how amazing they are
pimp.gif

could tell you this for sure those pictures are going to be saved on my phone lol

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by giel27

So anyone know what the kobe code is on the VIIs?

Not yet were still trying to figure it out

On the V it meant heart

on the VI it meant ?

MAMBA... on the VI

Thanks a lot guys... It was raining yesterday, so I didn't feel like heading to the beach....

DAMNIT. This whole page has made me want them NOW. Currently trying to see where the best price is...Damn you HQ pictures!

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by giel27

So anyone know what the kobe code is on the VIIs?

Not yet were still trying to figure it out

On the V it meant heart

on the VI it meant ?
On the VI it meant "BLACK MAMBA", but I don't know if there was a sort of key for that code, or if it was by just guessing that someone figured it out.

Another interesting note, there was a key code for the code that appeared on the Kobe V.

nike-zoom-kobe-v-spring-2010-catalog-21.jpg

The problem is that between the Kobe V and the Kobe VI, the code has changed, since none of the symbols used on the VI appear in this keycode. The symbol for "B" stayed the same.

I remember somewhere it saying that the original code on the V was based on his stats or something, but I couldn't figure it out. On that keycode you can see they got the original code by taking a letter, taking it's corresponding number (a=1, b=2, c=3, etc...) adding 24, multiplying by 5, then adding the digits of the last number together. The final number you get was the number of bumps for that letter, but it didn't really say how to arrange them.

I tried the same thing, but instead multiplying by 6 (for the Kobe VI), but I couldn't get the final number to match up with all the dots for the "BLACK MAMBA" code. I tried other methods, but never really got anything.

I was ready to just start guessing words for the new code figuring that, like the VI, the VII's code has changed from the previous model. Except the "BLACK MAMBA" code is also on this shoe.

I guess that means they are using the same code as last year's model. Using this information, I looked at the code on the VII and noticed one of the symbols is the same as the "BLACK MAMBA" code.

Notice, the fourth letter is the symbol for "A". Also notice that the second and last symbols are the same. So we are looking for a six letter word with it's fourth letter being A and the second and last letters are the same and excluding B, L, C, K, M. Looks something like: _*_A_*
I'm guessing it's "SHEATH"

Those pics of the sharks are dope, I hope they are GR so I can grab a pair these colorways are gonna kill my pockets. I agree with others, the animals on the back are kinda corny IMO.

The more I see / feel these shoes, the more of a gimmick I think they are. And Kobe and Nike are in on the joke with the whole Kobe System campaign. I feel like these just aren't as quality ad the last 3 models. BUt they are getting 3x the hype.

Sharks are super fire. I feel kinda dumb now though.. at first, I thought the pattern looked like lightning.
laugh.gif

Another thing though, my buddy from FL showed me the "hottest month" packet for February. And the sharks were retailed at $170.
Are they supremes? Was it a typo?

Originally Posted by shpongled25

The more I see / feel these shoes, the more of a gimmick I think they are. And Kobe and Nike are in on the joke with the whole Kobe System campaign. I feel like these just aren't as quality ad the last 3 models. BUt they are getting 3x the hype.

No one is ever happy.. 1st that theres no ads.. now that the shoe isnt good enough for all the ads?  please

im really surprise that nike has put so much money into the kobe VII.....i dont remember anythinga bout the Kobe VI or Kobe V

Back
Top Bottom