The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

onlitwo wrote:
im really surprise that nike has put so much money into the kobe VII.....i dont remember anythinga bout the Kobe VI or Kobe V

The Kobe IV had the ankle insurance campaign which was viral, then it had the puppets for the playoffs

The Kobe V had the puppets

The Kobe VI had the Black Mamba/ Kanye/Bruce Willis commercial  and that Foot Locker test drive commercial

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Kobwe VII "Shark" - 3 by georgekb81, on Flickr
after looking at this pic and not those beautiful pics taken by all those other expensive cameras up there... 
w8b2fa.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by s dubl

laugh.gif
these animals on the back look so stupid to me....
Seriously. I think it's sooo tacky...I'd be much more wow'd without them.

Plain & Simple > All that crap.
exactly... I hope no one misinterpreted my comment as hate.. Im a ZK fan till the end (or if he ever leaves the Lakers
grin.gif
) but these animals on the back look dumb to me.
Agreed.
I don't see a shark, I see a Dolphin.  I don't even want to know what the jellyfish might look like
laugh.gif

@Hearboost  -Dolphins heads are more rounded than sharks

Also whats up with NBA players wearing the Kobe VII? I thought it was inferior and thats why they werent wearing it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by charles0424

Haha starting to get the vibe that Kobe prefers the Play Fast inserts. Great win and game by the Mamba!

I think he just has to wear both to promote the "system". He might have had nike just make him the cushlon insoles (play strongs) with both the ankle strap and tongue attachments so it looks like he's using both from game to game. Just a thought since everyone says the play strong is more comfortable.

thank goodness the sharks does not have a play strong insert......can't afford too many $180 Kobes

im surprised Nike is NOT marketing Kobe as a GORILLA or a MONKEY.......LMAO

serious;y,,please STICK with the BLACKMAMBA thats all!!!

shoe looks awesome on the court, not fully broken in yet. will wear them again tomorrow, slipped a bit on the court but i think after another wear these will finally stick to the hard wood.

very disappointed with the upper on the concords. these are gonna end up turning yellow in a month SMH
30t6p3b.gif
my feet sweat like crazy and its happened to the think fly wire area on the IV's and it happened to the VI's and im 100% sure its gonna happen to these. dammit

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

what is up with ALL the exotic animals Nike???

stick with the snake,,THE BLACKMAMBA.....

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

im surprised Nike is NOT marketing Kobe as a GORILLA or a MONKEY.......LMAO

serious;y,,please STICK with the BLACKMAMBA thats all!!!

Last time I checked, Kobe wanted the Predator Idea... Check the Kobe and Eric Avar Video!

Yeah, sheath will make perfect sense. Good job man! I've been trying to crack the code since day one.
If you think about it,
the kobe 7 is the "Sheath" where you place in your weapon of choice.
makes absolute perfect sense.

good eye man!

Back
Top Bottom