The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

need more pics of the yin yangs, the white mid-sole really kills the shoe though, would be really awesome with black mid-sole and black sole

seems like lately Nike has been letting their interns design the VII colorways jeez :x |I

Last edited:
Here's the release date for the Ying Yang Twins, Kobe The What, mis-matchy matchy, whatever you wanna call it

11/17/12 Nike Zoom Kobe VII System
488371-501 Court Purple/White-Cool Grey-University Gold
$140.00

This trend of mismatched shoes needs to be dead now. Nike must of seen the pics of tards waring two different colored foams at once and thought they had something lol

GM are still sitting at my local HOH :lol:

i'd like to see Kobe himself wear that mismatch pair on court, but i'm not a big fan of 'em.

No-go on these ying yang jawns, I'd consider them if the sole were clear instead of grey, but even then I'd never wear them :nerd:

The number of throwaway colorways the VII has had :smh:

No-go on these ying yang jawns, I'd consider them if the sole were clear instead of grey, but even then I'd never wear them :nerd:

The number of throwaway colorways the VII has had :smh:
cant front, if the sole was clear i would do it

the supremes are the only colorways worth mentioning honestly

Ok, I know Nike is all about making money as they're a business but as much as I love Kobe I'm done with the VII's can Nike please let it go already, talk about flooding the market.. Not to mention now they're gonna piggyback off the WTK design.. *sigh*

P.S- and Nike if you're gonna make a Laker color way, you may want to stick to Laker colors... the Grey sole completely kills the whole thing.. IMO.. 

Onto the VIIIs.... 

i didnt cop the GM VIIs becuz of the white upper, but copped these instead for 100 locally

give me the grey cheetahs and thats how i'll finish my VIIs

When I first saw the pics I was ready to grab a pair of snake pool VIIs and maybe the purple yellow pair until I realized they are the same shoe. Come on now, the whole mismatched pair thing is fine when done right but making a pair of shoes mismatched for the sake of them being mismatched is annoying at best. These are strong CWs individually (ignoring the oft misused white and grey that shows up on these) and would have been a great way to wind down the Kobe VIIs release. Who is OK-ing these color ups?

When I first saw the pics I was ready to grab a pair of snake pool VIIs and maybe the purple yellow pair until I realized they are the same shoe. Come on now, the whole mismatched pair thing is fine when done right but making a pair of shoes mismatched for the sake of them being mismatched is annoying at best. These are strong CWs individually (ignoring the oft misused white and grey that shows up on these) and would have been a great way to wind down the Kobe VIIs release. Who is OK-ing these color ups?

WTK was a success,, so Nike is trying another bold move, if we as consumers would bite it,we'll wait and see:

:smokin

Last edited:
a restock should be expected for the GM's, correct?

had em for the cloaks n wtk's. think i remeber seeing a restock for the 2nd pair of cheetahs as well...

WTK was a success,, so Nike is trying another bold move, if we as consumers would bite it,we'll wait and see:
smokin.gif
I'm feeling the Snake Pool Kobe's.

a restock should be expected for the GM's, correct?
had em for the cloaks n wtk's. think i remeber seeing a restock for the 2nd pair of cheetahs as well...

GMs have been restocked at least 3 times for the past few days on NDC

Back
Top Bottom