The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

i said it before and i will say it again if they had released these as two seperate shoes i would have copped the yellow version. i'm done with the VII, show me those VIIIs already.

^best colorway of the cheetahs far as im concerned...
 THIS, but i think if these were the first to drop or even released sooner cats would be all over them 

most people have gotten of the VIIs train, which is good in my case

Last edited:
So, got my GM Kobe VII's yesterday and noticed someone at Nike left me a message on the sole of my left shoe. Not sure if it will come out but it got me a 10% discount code to use on the Lebron X+ iD's

Last edited:
oh man snake pools look real nice in that picture :pimp:

wish the sole was white instead of grey though

^^ Are those pen marks?
Yeah, ballpoint pen smiley face. I tried to rub it out but it's not really working. Oh well.
da hell?
laugh.gif
You know how dumb I sounded telling the CSR on NDC that I had a ballpoint smiley face on the bottom of my shoe? 
roll.gif

I bought the Gold Medal VIIs off of NDC off a impulse. After looking at my expenses for the past two weeks, I decided to return them before I got them. Maaaan, after seeing them next to my Kobe Oly authentic jersey, this is gonna be a hard one to return :lol:

So, got my GM Kobe VII's yesterday and noticed someone at Nike left me a message on the sole of my left shoe. Not sure if it will come out but it got me a 10% discount code to use on the Lebron X+ iD's

That's bad, but luckily its not somewhere that's easily noticeable. Good thing you got a discount out of it.

man foreal? im about to draw a face under a pair and call it in. what did you say?? who did you speak to?? teach me
nerd.gif
I just called and told the lady about it. I was half laughing and telling her I've never received a shoe like this with it on the bottom. She didn't offer anything at first and told me about the return. I BS'ed with her a little bit and at the end of the call she said she would give me the discount code. I never asked for it. I just told them about it. Honestly I didn't think they would give me anything...

Back
Top Bottom