The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Already have my Cloaks. Passing so others here can get theirs. I need to get those Trainer 1s and this month has been busy enough already.

Should've release this re-release with a black upper instead. I would actually get to keep. Sold my pair for cheap >D after realizing after wearing, the green and purple on the upper was too much for me. GL to those trying to get their one pair for the last time at retail. I might try to cop then have a little contest for those that missed out.

Since the Trainer 1's are in the bag, I will try for multiple Cloaks, hopefully they're Swoosh'd again.
smokin.gif
Swoosh a go, one pair per customer limit...

Good luck guys...got my pair from a guy on here for $240 back in March. On NDC I originally went for the Cement IV's...couldn't get those, then my size was sold out on Cloaks too :lol:. I struck out on all the ASG releases too...very dark time for me, smh.

Hope everyone who wants them to wear can cop!!

-Pete

Hopefully I'll be able to scoop a pair...missed out the first go around and the only VII's I really care about besides the Sharks.

Good luck guys...got my pair from a guy on here for $240 back in March. On NDC I originally went for the Cement IV's...couldn't get those, then my size was sold out on Cloaks too :lol:. I struck out on all the ASG releases too...very dark time for me, smh.
Hope everyone who wants them to wear can cop!!
-Pete

I'm hoping NDC will a size 13 ready for me... I have high hopes, but a low expectation to cop.

Hopefully I'll be able to scoop a pair...missed out the first go around and the only VII's I really care about besides the Sharks.

This! couldnt have said it any better

only VIIs I own are sharks and I wanted the cloaks but couldnt get them :frown:

if I get these gimmie the christmas cheetahs and im good

passing,love my cloaks tho....top 10 kobe hands down hope those who actually are loyal to the kobe sig grab their pair its a beautiful pair

the cloaks are pretty hot, but i cant see myself rockin the VIIs casually, its just not happenin, the only cool on foot pic ive seen was the snow leopard previously posted, everything else has just been off

Last edited by a moderator:
i gotta get the cloaks. i missed out every time they released and im not paying reseller prices for them.. i think they are the 'dark knight' colorway for this year since they didnt release one that actually were dubbed that name.

and are the snow leopards a house of hoops only shoe? cause i dont see them at any regular footlocker.. whats the sku or upc for them if anyone can give that to me. i would like to stock locate. thanks in advance.

Damn. Really odd they're releasing them for what would be a third time.

Good luck to everyone who wants them. They are stunning in person. It's one of the few colorways where the colors look good on the Kobe VII - everything else always seemed unnatural on the upper material, even a basic white.

so my friend from hoh just told me that they will not get the cloaks, guess its just nike and niketown that will get them

oh well guess it wasnt meant to be for me |I

Back
Top Bottom