The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Saw some Supreme Del Sols and Concords at Nordstrom rack for $50 and $65 respectively, was going to cop but I got too many sneakers now.

I copped my cloaks the day of the cement 4 release..went down to Niketown NY before they closed on that Saturday and they still had a few size 10s left..very easy even though I forgot about them..prolly pick up another one..we'll see..

I never have any luck online, it's just not my thing I guess. Never the less I will attempt to grab a 10.

please nike have a lot of pairs please please please!

sucks because ppl who are "Real" kobe fans and a fan of the shoe have to go through all this to get a pair and ppl who get a pair are most likely not a fan :smh: thanks hype

Those copping their second pair and third pairs don't be Greedy and let those who didn't cop on release date like me have a chance! :smh:

Those copping their second pair and third pairs don't be Greedy and let those who didn't cop on release date like me have a chance!
mean.gif
roll.gif

This thread has definitely gotten some attention since the tweet about the Cloaks last night. Now only if Nike decide to release the Volt colorway that was scratched.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom