The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

i bet in 3/4 years around next olympic cycle the gm 7s will be sought after and have trade value....

i bet in 3/4 years around next olympic cycle the gm 7s will be sought after and have trade value....

keep wishing, dudes turning sneakers into investments are fools, just as bad as the dudes that think they can make a career of reselling

Last edited:
keep wishing, dudes turning sneakers into investments are fools, just as bad as the dudes that think they can make a career of reselling
Yet people are still making money 
laugh.gif

to whomever posted about the cloak restock

if you don't get your pair, i don't wanna here you moaning about nike

be mad at yourself

I made a mistake on the last page. I forgot to include the bums that buy shoes for potential future value.

Lulz.
sucks i know, but when you miss out on something in the future its better to have something to trade so you can actually cop vs being forced to pay rape prices

Ditto my friend ditto.
I couldn't pull the trigger for $235 from a reseller.
I'm not a big fan of the Kobe VII's however I do have a handful of colorways.
The cloaks was one of those I wanted as well as the gold Medals which I just got today.
Tomorrow I will try on my i-phone because I will be on line for the Spizike's.
Haven't had any success on my i-phone ever so we'll see..

people are waiting inline for spizikes????

Guess they trying to catch snipers off guard. Last tweet about the Cloaks stated they would do the RSVP today so.......

:stoneface: serious dont they send out a tweet in the morn to let ppl know theyre doing it

they usually send a reminder tweet, but they didnt so i DMed them asking if the RSVP was still on for today. they never responded. i decided to call and while i was on hold, i randomly checked twitter and saw that it went live 15 min in.

Crap they have my size on sale and i bought it on release day.

O well i'll be ok with just my USAs i guess,

Only problem so far with my cloaks is they yellowed a bit (they're DS). , i wonder if i can do the bait and switch if I got lucky.

uh what Nike....Are you actually trying to help people who missed out on RD and restock on the "Purple" shoe.! I won't get to happy just yet...

Only problem so far with my cloaks is they yellowed a bit (they're DS). , i wonder if i can do the bait and switch if I got lucky.

:stoneface: Yeah, let someone else get your yellowed kicks, so you can get some more that will yellow.

Do you even know what a bait and switch is? :smh:

One reason why I am for Final sales No Returns

Back
Top Bottom