The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

not sure if i'm gonna wake up and even try, NDC is absolute basura, last time I tried the KD gold medals were sold out before the link was up.

good luck tomorrow to those who dont have a pair yet!!

those who already have them and trying to get more, well, i hope you dont get them then..

So they awready twitted the link? I need these please sum 1 help me out.
I wuz gonna trade mad heat to get these. Help me out and I can help you out.
I got sum heat that a lot of people been asking for. For instance DB IV's. DS w/ Isiah's
autograph on box from Nike town Portland.

sooo its our homecoming and all the parties are shut down SMH..i was going to pass on this chance to double up since i figured id be wasted lol. guess not so ill snag a pair in the AM.

please nike have a lot of pairs please please please!
sucks because ppl who are "Real" kobe fans and a fan of the shoe have to go through all this to get a pair and ppl who get a pair are most likely not a fan
mean.gif
thanks hype
^
These were real easy to cop on release day.  As other members have said, everyone was focused on the WC4's and a lot of people didn't even know about them.  "Real" Kobe fans shouldn't have had a hard time scooping them up on release date.

:stoneface: Yeah, let someone else get your yellowed kicks, so you can get some more that will yellow.
or haven't had time to wear them.

don't act like people who buy 2 and keep one on ice are any different

is it my fault I was overseas when I bought mine?

anyway. if you don't have a pair good luck. today.

What sites have these?? I know it's not 8 yet but I don't see them listed anywhere??? Help!!!!
They're gonna be tweeted at 8 by Nike and Nike only. Good luck

Up early for this release. Good luck to all. Maybe most of us can finally grab a Nike basketball release off NDC 
happy.gif

Got em. They were on about 10 seconds early. Finally! This is the one shoe that I wanted all year, now I'm pretty much good with all releases this year except for bred 11s

Damn. Unfortunately, this product is currently not available because others added it to their shopping cart first. But do not give up just yet. If they do not check out within the next few minutes, it may become available for you. Please try again shortly.

Back
Top Bottom