The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Hey  everyone I just got the kobe VII all star sz 10.5 for $274.00 shipped that a good price?
not the best price I've seen, but def not the worst...

Any places still sell that black/yellow/white color way or at least the black/grey. Thanks
call Nike and do a nikefind. They'll locate pairs for you (if there is any) and tell you where to call.

does this happen to anyone else? Played an outside with them for less then 10 hours btw

mine are hanging in there after taking 6-8 months outdoor concrete court play. it was a dumb idea to think i could wear em casually and ball in them :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
8, 8.5

Going to check some more stores but there popping up everywhere around here. I've seen 10 pairs in my local FB group

Wow! And I actually wore my cloaks today as well. My gf said "i haven't seen those shoes before, they are awesome!" no big deal:smile:

Anything in fairfield/vacaville west sac area?
Im on vacation and will get back on the weekends

Insane pick-up on those Cloaks. Would love to be able to grab that many pairs for that price. One to ball in, one to stock, one to rock casually. Wow!

Broke these out for my 25th Birthday yesterday and wore them again today since I didn't snap any good pictures in them.

MPLS ID's

Back
Top Bottom