The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Anybody know where I can get any kobe vii in a size 11 in the Minneapolis area?? Thanks
white purple supremes

deer park nike outlet has these fpr 69.99-30%

came to 60 shipped

631-242-3014 

Last edited:
son wore these yesterday...

Today I found 2 white Kobe VII elites (one for me and one for my lady) and a pair of the laker PDF's for my dad. All were $60, gonna go check out a few more Ross stores around me tonight.

And all I can say is WOW on those cloaks!

Cloaks hitting Ross?

The inner hater is telling me to call ducktales even when I know dude is telling the truth :rofl:

Damn, I'd love a pair of the home elites for $60. Rather have those than a pair of cloaks :lol: but I'd settle if I found em in my size.

edit... unds these today. Killed my feet :x Ive worn all stars, black greys, olys, and now these.... only these and the olys hurt my feet because too tight. Wonder if it has something to do with the white upper?

Last edited:
I know I shouldn't really be posting this here, but this is a question about the VIIs and this is THE VIIs thread so lol.

I just recently copped the Galaxys. I got a few legit checks to make sure they were legit and I got positive responses back. That's good news of course, but me being the paranoid person that I am, I noticed that each insole has a little sticker with "280mm" on it.

I looked at a bunch of Galaxy auctions on eBay to see if other pairs had these stickers and they didn't. I guess what I really want to know is, do any of your Galaxys have these stickers and why do my other VIIs not have them? Thanks.

Cloaks hitting Ross?

The inner hater is telling me to call ducktales even when I know dude is telling the truth :rofl:

Naw man I strategically put Ross tags on them and just bought 4 random shoes for the receipt :wink: But for real check your stores just saw some ASG Kobe 6!

Will be hitting up ross tomorrow.. there is never anything good whenever I go tho

the key is to just go randomly, once a month, once every few weeks etc.

I never walk in with high expectations of finding treasure, that way I don't leave dissapointed :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom