The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

These are still popping up at Ross just bought them
I just bought the same pair at Ross today for $59.99. They only had one pair and it was in my size.

Last edited:
Just came in to post. Marshall and Ross got em. Just gotta go find em. Ross Black n Greys are the XDR soles.

The fact that no Marshalls/Ross has my size (yet somebody leaves a different size pair in my size section) almost has me in tears

The fact that no Marshalls/Ross has my size (yet somebody leaves a different size pair in my size section) almost has me in tears
I never pay attention to the size sections at Ross. They're always out of order. I go through all the shoes.

I don't know anything about XDR soles. Can they be used on indoor courts or is there not enough grip?

Last edited:
Just bought a pair of the black/grays off the bay for $80. No ross around here and doubt the nearest marshalls would have them. Never had XDR till I bought the black/yellows a few weeks ago. The bottom feels alot more solid. I like XDR better.

Gonna check marshalls tomorrow there's one right next to the Ross I go to.

Na bro I'm in broward. Its in oakwood plaza in Hollywood
oh yea I went there Friday, there was an 8.5 there but I didn't see anything else.

Good luck tho

found some TBs at marshalls.. $60? tho.... many of the VIIs were around that price at various stores just before the 8s came out

Last edited:
I never find anything at Ross or Marshalls... Congrats to those who find these deals.... Nice pickups...

yea

L's all around my area

no Ross

im always late on marshall deals, (always show up when smaller sizes r the only thing left)

and the rack is forever bombarded, i would pretty much have to work there in order to ever hit a come up

Hit up a Footlocker at Dolphin Plaza they had these:

for $60 and then these:

for $40, but the lady told me they only had a sz 11 so I left. After 2 miles I made a U-turn and said f-it I'll take em, then a dude ask me wat size I needed and then outta nowhere they had a 10.5. Well if I dont get the Black/Greys at least I got these for 40 I guess

Back
Top Bottom