The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

After all of the horror stories with the shoes giving bad blisters on the first few pairs that were the whole system I was too scared to get into them too deep.

The actual lowtop retail versions didn't really seem to have that problem, right?

No not really, I got the Sharks Day 1 release and fit like a glove out the box.

I think different feet different experiences, I only had a problem with my Galaxy, and cloaks. Cloaks I took out the sole re adjusted and that fixed it.

Galaxy's were a lost cause i tried to re adjust and it never helped so I sold them.
I do kinda agree about different colorways maybe being slightly different. I couldn't break in my Cloaks for the life of me so I ended selling them even though I really liked that colorway. I wear my YOTDs every now and then after they broke in, and they feel fine. Started wondering if the iridescent upper they used on the Cloaks made a difference.

keep your eyes open. ive found like 4 pairs at my local Ross in the last few months.

Dukes, Black/Grey, Wolf Grey, and Lower Marions.
Only KB7's I found at my local Ross were the Black/Grey ones. Would love to find the Dukes, one of my favorite simple colorways of the line.

im surprised my ross gets them. ive seen the concord 7s too. just not my size unfortunately. the Aces were in bad shape tho. The burgundy was bleeding through the nike check on the side.

im surprised my ross gets them. ive seen the concord 7s too. just not my size unfortunately. the Aces were in bad shape tho. The burgundy was bleeding through the nike check on the side.
for 50 though I would still get them wish I saw em

for 50 though I would still get them wish I saw em

I thought about it but I have an excess of basketball shoes right now especially since I play indoors. plus $50 + $50 I paid for wolf greys that day + $13 polo thermals + $40 spent on finishline shoes + my normal purchases just made money not as freely available.

I thought about it but I have an excess of basketball shoes right now especially since I play indoors. plus $50 + $50 I paid for wolf greys that day + $13 polo thermals + $40 spent on finishline shoes + my normal purchases just made money not as freely available.
I wanted both aces and greys but with the unpopularity of the shoe, I knew they'd hit outlets. just could never find my size.. maybe one day

Last edited:
Im jealous, i went to check out ross the best thing i saw was some size 15 2011 hyperdunks [emoji]128544[/emoji]

Seems like every Time I check out Ross I find a pair of these saw a size 7 of The black blue and white color way to small for me tho.

Picked up some ds tour yellow supremes and a livestrong dri fit shirt for $90 off ebay. Guy prob bought them from ross or somewhere like that. Had $60 written on the bottom of them. Came with everyting but the box. Suprised no one bid but me.

Guys, not sure if you know or have seen them or not but TBs have been showing up at Marshalls across the country.

These are different because the TBs we got here in the us had the elite upper. I found scattered sizes at my store in MD but there are reports that these were/are at spots like Cali, FL, Va, and others.

Last edited:
If ya'll do see em make sure you throughly check em I seen some fake Jordan 5s at Ross like 2 weeks, that was blatant

Guys, not sure if you know or have seen them or not but TBs have been showing up at Marshalls across the country.

These are different because the TBs we got here in the us had the elite upper. I found scattered sizes at my store in MD but there are reports that these were/are at spots like Cali, FL, Va, and others.
I really wished these released instead of the other TBs. The Silver and Carolina pairs are 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom