The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Def feeling the BHMs, not the best looking colorway ppl would say, but look at what its representing the Kente pattern is very nice.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Why wasn't Bruce Lee in the Kobe System commercials.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

BHM's via Mercer 21.  Apparently they couldn't photograph the entire shoe either.

I like the details on these

I just got an email from Footlocker saying the Black/Volt/Cool-Grey/White colorway is dropping on 2/4.......Did I miss something?

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by gameupz

Anyone know if the sharks or wolf will release in Canada? Really interested in the whole predator pack

Do any Kobe's release in Canada?
Yeah all the general ones have and the cheetah 7s did, but I'm not too sure about the sharks/wolf, employees in store don't even know what I'm talking about. But a lot of our footlockers have HOH sections now so it's hard to tell what we will or won't get these days, don't know whether to buy online early or wait for release day to see if they will drop here. I'm in toronto, don't know about other areas

I think because last years BHM's detailing couldn't be seen real well, so this year Nike wanna make it visible. As much as I liked last years, this is too much for me to accept. More for you guys.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

So are the black greys out already the tittle is confusing me I can't find them anywhere?!

Sneakerhead.com and select Footactions have them already.

I am sure I will get flamed, but IMO the BHM Kobe is "TURRIBLE".  Worst of the three BHM Sigs, and I can honestly say that this Kobe 7 sig seems to get progressively worse with each leaked CW.  Completely opposite for me with 5s and 6s.  7s feel awful to me on foot and CWs haven't done anything to inspire.

Pretty clear to me why with the pricetag, people are driving in herds to the KD4 camp. 

Should've done the artwork on the heel clip and sections of the midsole. I'm taking my talents to iDs.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom