The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

their not bad, but the galaxy pair is just more appealing and that goes for the whole galaxy pack as well compared to the bhm pack, i will say this though the kobes so far IMO have been the best looking shoe or have had the best looking colorway out of every pack so far: christmas, yotd, galaxy, bhm, they at least tried to do a theme with the bhm 7's not like the bron 9's which look like some cool grey 9's with a different sock liner, FAIL

BHM are solid!
pimp.gif

not for everybody, but they are beautiful to me...

The design reminds me of those ATCQ AJ Is from some yrs ago....but I def like these better than last yrs

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

The bhm pack as a whole is terrible this year. None of them look good.

Exactly. As someone else said they have that tribe called quest feel to them. I keep waiting to be wowed by these 7s but so far I just really want the sharks.

that picture of the BHM makes them look alot better than when the initial pics from the catalog

Originally Posted by onlitwo

that picture of the BHM makes them look alot better than when the initial pics from the catalog

They were not the same colorway... samples maybe or something else...

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Man george Shut the net down with that pic of the sharks

Not sure if serious. 
Originally Posted by trunkz550

Ohh Bruce Lee's part 2, they better be tight

nerd.gif

I need to see better pics of the BHM. It kinda looks like it has the colors that are on the upper also on the sole.

EDIT: wrong window
embarassed.gif

EDIT: let me say this though, the BHMs are looking different in a good way. RETURN OF THE DRAGON?
Nike knows what buttons to push...
indifferent.gif

how are those in any way related to bruce lee or the movie?

746_view.jpg

return-of-the-dragon-movie-poster-1972-1020482993.jpg

Back
Top Bottom